First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S with max tow package, 2008 Suburban LTZ
Occupation
ICU Nurse
1991 911 Turbo black black, sold to Boris Becker in 1996 right after he won the Australian open. Amazing car, loved the way it simmered at idle.
What?!?!? You sold a car to Boris Becker?!?!? That is AMAZING!!!

ddiethrich

First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Occupation
Student
As someone who has only owned Wranglers It would have to be my 2006 TJ Rubicon Unlimited, learned to drive on that thing and now with the crazy surge in popularity I think about it every day. The dream is to buy another one for the trails and keep the JT for daily driver.

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
My first. I bought with my own hard worked money mowing grass and picking watermelons. Paid $900.00

69 Scout 800B
Jeep Gladiator The one that got away... Scout1

Sponsored

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
1967 Chevelle SS 😑😑😑
I feel your PAIN. When I got married for the first time I owned a 1963, Split Window, Daytona Blue Corvette Stingray. THE car of my dreans.... She didn't like it so we traded it on a 1972, Tan, Ford Pinto Squire Wagon. You recall it well, a POS with crappy vinyl wood on the sides and an engine that generated insufficient horsepower to pull a whore off a piss pot. Or, so it seemed. The car mercilessly burned to the pavement on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with me laughing hysterically in the background. I divorced that witch and married the wife, partner, friend, and woman of my dreams and now I own a JEEP GLADIATOR RUBICON. I do miiss that vette though. Anyone know where I can find one?

Digster

First Name
Diggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Collector
Well - it didn’t get away, but I just bought this truck - took it to a friends shop for service and they put on the wrong oil filter and ran the oil out of it - ruining the crank - said they now they need to retool or put in a crate motor - at their expense - considering options but feeling empty - was/is a super nice cruiser/driver - now shelved.

Drive home in the Gladiator - roof panels off - some consolation.

Jeep Gladiator The one that got away... 66762B59-0784-4BCF-8C65-76C6EB1AE33D

Fortus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
As a teen I had a '71 Datsun 510, which I still miss sometimes. It had an issue with the timing chain and we couldn't find the part anywhere at the time. It was easier for my dad to practically give it away than to have it sitting collecting dust at the mechanic's shop.

Honorable mention goes to my former 2004 Mazda RX8. It became impractical to drive on long commutes, so I traded it in for a more sensible car (yawn). The sad part of the story is that a year later I put its VIN number on Carfax just for kicks. That's when I found out that it'd been wrecked and it showed as a total loss on the report☹ I was sad, but I keep telling myself that perhaps someone bought it from the junk yard and rebuilt it. Gotta be positive!

KVJ

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S W/Max Tow
I feel your PAIN. When I got married for the first time I owned a 1963, Split Window, Daytona Blue Corvette Stingray. THE car of my dreans.... She didn't like it so we traded it on a 1972, Tan, Ford Pinto Squire Wagon. You recall it well, a POS with crappy vinyl wood on the sides and an engine that generated insufficient horsepower to pull a whore off a piss pot. Or, so it seemed. The car mercilessly burned to the pavement on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with me laughing hysterically in the background. I divorced that witch and married the wife, partner, friend, and woman of my dreams and now I own a JEEP GLADIATOR RUBICON. I do miiss that vette though. Anyone know where I can find one?
I had a white 63 split window with side pipes, 327 four speed and Creager SS mags.

OldButStillJeeping

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave, '92 Jeep YJ, 2017 F250 4WD
1971 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser.

Enuf said.

Sponsored

MR GRANITE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave Gobi
1964 International Scout 80 pickup. Had a 4 cylinder with a 3 speed. Off white with all steel interior.

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
I miss my 1987 Pontiac GTA. Old lady I bought it from blew the 350 from adding oil when it was low, never changed the oil.... So we rebuilt it, bored 60 over and installed a competition cam with roller rockers and lifters and ported the intake and exhaust. Damn thing was a black rocket until I got into a little fender bender that decided to just miss the bumper bar and pushed in the right front wheel tweaking the frame.

not mine but identical.

Jeep Gladiator The one that got away... gta2

Sekgunnut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Foreman at Union Pacific
Bought this in summer of 88 and sold it in 94 when I got married and had my first kid. Never able to find another in a condition I could use.
Sponsored