Wicknalter

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I let my wife drive mine to work so she can pay for the gas. She also has a drive a 1/4 of what mine is. I just drive her cozy Trailhawk

msfitone

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE edition
Occupation
Adventure Seeker
The wife lady took my Gladiator to Kansas to visit a friend. It is a 13hr drive from home. She will not be back until Friday. I miss my wife lady and I miss my truck.

I thought it would be fun and help past the time if you guys could poke fun at me and list off some things I can not do without my truck. Ill start off with the worst one

My ugly but can't hall plywood:crying:
You married a Good and SMART Woman!!!

Firemedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler, 2020 Jeep gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
The wife lady took my Gladiator to Kansas to visit a friend. It is a 13hr drive from home. She will not be back until Friday. I miss my wife lady and I miss my truck.

I thought it would be fun and help past the time if you guys could poke fun at me and list off some things I can not do without my truck. Ill start off with the worst one

My ugly but can't hall plywood:crying:
Maybe work on spelling till she gets back. “Haul” sorry man you left yourself wide open for that lol

OP
OP
Troybilt

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Maybe work on spelling till she gets back. “Haul” sorry man you left yourself wide open for that lol
Yah I get that a lot. I am dyslexic. Spell check has a hard time keeping up with me sometimes. How cruel is it to call it Dyslexia and then expect us to be able to spell that shit right :CWL: I had to have it tattooed to my palm.

I go back and edit almost all my post at some point. I'll fix this one now:like:.
Sponsored