Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Vehicle Showcase
iDrive in mine. I like it. Multiple settings from 9 levels of economic to 9 of power. Or adaptive.
Idk how much it helps the mpg’s, as I just leave it on high power setting! Unless crawling, then I put it back to stock.
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I have the iDrive EVC. I was not looking for more MPGs, but better throttle response, the off idle lag was killing me.

I found the Auto mode to be a like jerky/inconsistent.

I have found U.3 to be the best option for my driving style. So far I think it was worth the money and time since I had a discount code and free shipping

MJRSC

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
Lawyer
I love my Banks Pedal Monster so far. Lots of safety features built in like retaining stock settings for reverse and shifting back to stock if power is cut to the controller. The JT jumps off the line now, the power just seems more linear, and for some reason the transmission even feels more aggressive. Only annoying part is I now need to launch their mobile app every time I drive now. They do have some other options beyond the mobile app but they’re pricey.

I was a doubter as well but it seems like it helps Pentastar vehicles more than others. You definitely notice this mod. In general I just like driving my JT more now. This is not a mod that will improve your gas mileage though🙂

Banks Pedal Monster
Another vote for Banks. I honestly think it's a no brainer. yes, it's just like pressing the pedal harder... sort of. It just makes it way more pleasant and way more "normal" to drive - no more sleepy gas pedal.
Sponsored