• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tennessee Toilet Paper

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
So... nobody washes their ass huh? TP should never be a problem for anyone during a crisis/pandemic.

*Remember eating BBQ wings or BBQ ribs with your hands? Impossible to eat without Your fingers being covered in sauce. Anyways, you take a dry napkin(s) and wipe your fingers clean of that BBQ sauce, but then, you realise your fingers still smell like BBQ sauce despite your hand looking clean.
Well, that is your ass in a nutshell after taking a shit. Sure, your ass may look clean after you wipe your ass with Toilet paper, but your ass still smells like shit, thus, still dirty. Just wash your ass.

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
^nothing like brown streaks to remind us to wash our Arss after a good crap ! :CWL: :time: :jk:

Well: hell yeah TP is our new national treasure along with Bleach, most paper products and cleaning supplies !

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Bought a bidet last November, worth every bit of 35 bucks especially now that there's a TP crisis. Lol

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Bought a bidet last November, worth every bit of 35 bucks especially now that there's a TP crisis. Lol
When I visited Japan, man the hotel I was in had a nice one. Heated seats, temperature and pressure control of the water and spray. It was great

Sponsored

Weston.cain

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
When I visited Japan, man the hotel I was in had a nice one. Heated seats, temperature and pressure control of the water and spray. It was great
Lucky! Mine is just an attachment to the toilet(Has pressure control though) and I didn't want to run a warm water line to it, so cool water it is. :ontheloo::rain:

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's

Think Humor is the best way to pass the Slo-time !

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Got a couple large bundles of TP Monday. Good for a couple weeks now. Hope supplies continue to improve at the Stores. Remember only purchase / take what you want not what U need !

Boiled up a 2 gallon cast Iron pot of meaty veggy stew last night to have boiled food ready/frozen on hand for quick healthy meals here while working from / in home.

Sponsored

RealMcCoy

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Occupation
Retired
Hey, there's 3 women in my house. This stuff goes fast...
Sounds like you have a real issue on your hands. Now you need to figure out who of the 3 women is a Tissue Wadder, or a folder.

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
We bought a Costco pack of TP well before the rush and have barely put a dent in it. But our paper towel supply is critical (1st world problem, huh?) I told my wife to check for towels whenever she's at the store. She misunderstood and came home this weekend with 12 more rolls of toilet paper. Anybody want to trade? Would also consider a trade for disinfecting wipes or face masks.

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
Check the Lumber Companies for Shop paper towels in large boxes, 200 sheets or so, also roles of them. They will usually survive a gentle wash also and dry for reuse.

Is use ur smarts time, U can also get Painters Rags there for clean up usage, just wash and bleach or Ammonia them to get the stains out and better sanitize ! If you don't have masks, most don't, just cut up an old shirt into a 2' square and
Safety pin it after double folding it around your neck. U can pullit up like a robber when U go into a store, just don't ware black glasses, wear clear ones to protect Ur eyes. Most likely eye protection is best idea !

Last edited:

Papa Tiger

First Name
P T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150's
It takes a special strong ear to work that plan all day long. Most likely have plastic implants in the ears to keep them from bending forward, saw a plan for using Ball Cap plastic adjustable & snip arrow head notches to hold the elastic bands of the Covers in place. Seems a good choice to me for home made Cotton masks !
Sponsored