Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Took delivery on 8/30/19. My first jeep I bought when I was 18y/o in 1996 was a white and black Wrangler brand new off the lot. I couldn't be more impressed with the JT Rubicon LE!!!

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3294.JPG

IMG_3298.JPG

IMG_3299.JPG

IMG_3318.jpg

Curious about two things, did you order the LE during the Launch Edition ordering craze on 4/4? Secondly, if you didn’t do you have the Bluetooth speaker? By the way, cool license plate.

Shathawk

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bright White LE Gladiator Rubicon
Curious about two things, did you order the LE during the Launch Edition ordering craze on 4/4? Secondly, if you didn’t do you have the Bluetooth speaker? By the way, cool license plate.
2 Questions. I am picking up a White LE this weekend from dave Smith motors which I did not order on 4/4. Where are these LE's coming from? (thought they were all sold during pre-order) Are some of these coming without bluetooth speaker? (Mine shows being equiped on the build sheet and window sticker).

TL 1of4190

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 for work JTR-LE for life
2 Questions. I am picking up a White LE this weekend from dave Smith motors which I did not order on 4/4. Where are these LE's coming from? (thought they were all sold during pre-order) Are some of these coming without bluetooth speaker? (Mine shows being equiped on the build sheet and window sticker).
Maybe dealerships ordered on 4/4 for inventory? Definitely seems to be too many at dealerships for this not to be the case. Loving my LE bought a couple weeks ago.
I noticed a couple different prices recently at a dealership I didn’t buy from and it is the Bluetooth Speaker. Most LEs have MSRP of $62310 but noticed another one for $62015, the difference being the $295 Bluetooth Speaker.

Sponsored

HikerBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCLE Gladiator, ‘91 Wrangler, ‘08 GTI, ‘11 GTI
Us Granite Crystal Launch Edition folks have been waiting for 5 months for delivery. They are now being built and delivered over the next couple of weeks. Some LEs were believed to be ordered by dealerships but there are those LEs that are going “unclaimed” because folks either got tired of waiting and went with another LE color, bought another Gladiator or bailed completely.
The Bluetooth speaker question comes from some build sheets where it was missing so the conspiracy is FCA wasn’t putting the speaker in dealer ordered LEs. Again, this is speculation. Lastly, if the BT speaker is on your build sheet and window sticker enjoy Spotify on your new speaker.

JohnBarb

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, GMC Yukon Denali XL, Jeep Grand Cherokee
My Granite Crystal Launch Edition has been built and will be at the dealership soon. I was surprised to see a black Launch Edition at the dealership in inventory. Were dealerships able to order LEs for their own purposes? I was under the impression that there were 4190 LEs and that they sold out to individual customers.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
My Granite Crystal Launch Edition has been built and will be at the dealership soon. I was surprised to see a black Launch Edition at the dealership in inventory. Were dealerships able to order LEs for their own purposes? I was under the impression that there were 4190 LEs and that they sold out to individual customers.
I believe a lot of the LE's you see on the lots are customer orders that fell through...

Sponsored

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Well, I was notified that my 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk was totaled on Friday last week. I headed to the dealer to find a replacement and a Gladiator Overland was on the lot. Sadly, there were no JGC Trailhawks were available, so I decided to get the Gladiator. My birthday was on August 29th which i don't know, was fate trying to tell me something. Anyways here it is... missing some bells and whistles, but I think I can live with it. Loving the new Jeep and the hurt of losing the JGC is quickly fading away.

29572733_10215525241543399_8486327860373973745_n.jpg

20190906_130759.jpg

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
In the process of picking her up now.

20190904_152557.jpg

20190904_152618.jpg

20190904_152809.jpg
Looks almost like my ordered Gladiator, but I got the automatic and the 8.4 inch touchscreen. My wife had no interest in learning a manual, and I really wanted the 7,000lbs of towing. Congrats on the Gladiator!

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
Ordered my Sting Gray JT August 7th and took it home tonight 4 1/2 weeks later! No pic, it was dark when I left will grab one tomorrow.

jtfront.jpg

jtside.jpg

Zacfrac

First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
Occupation
Consultant
Picked up mine on 8/22

I was trying hard to find one in Black that fit my bill, but ended up coming across a Launch Edition at a nearbyish dealer. Got them to set it up on 35s out the door for for cheapish, which made up somewhat for their unwillingness to budge on msrp. I’m sure there were better deals out there, but they were able to work through 90% of the deal over text messages while I was out of town, and get me out the door while I was home right before a long awaited week at the beach that I was able to take this on.

No regrets so far, I was set on downsizing from a full size pickup to something more manageable within town, but still capable enough for some of the more remote areas I get to work in. This is way more fun than a Tacoma would have been.

I’m surprised how much I’m liking the random bells and whistles I might not have got otherwise. Trail cam is real handy for parking 2” from things, and the Bluetooth speaker is pretty decent.

3C84F4C6-2EDC-4D2C-9AD2-AD40F63EA6E2.jpeg

A73ECFEB-9EB1-45D1-8E34-FF1AAA836DAE.jpeg