First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Picked up last night, 11/21. Ordered Manual on 8/17, found out about towing restrictions and test drove a stick at the dealership. The transmission and performance was, IMO, disgraceful. Changed order at the end of Sept (that was in D1 status) to an automatic tranny (First one I've EVER owned-driving for 30+ yrs), and absolutely love it. Dealership installed Mopar 2" lift and switched tires to 37" BFGs on my aftermarket rims from my JKUR. The road has been long, but I'm quite happy and SO glad I got the auto...
IMG-1637.jpg
@Greg75 and @BlazeJT, nice to see more of y'all sharing the black Gladiator love. I feel like we are a minority around here.
Sponsored

BlazeJT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
@Greg75 and @BlazeJT, nice to see more of y'all sharing the black Gladiator love. I feel like we are a minority around here.
Okay, so maybe black isn't the newest and most exciting color. However. It will ALWAYS be cool, and it will ALWAYS be sexy. Every time I've thought about wandering off of the black color, I get vivid flash-backs to all the poor saps who bought bright yellow cars in the mid/late 90s when it first came out. Then realized that it went out of style and the resale value of their vehicle fell through the floor, because nobody wanted to be caught dead driving a car that color. While all of the new colors are very nice, call me cautious, but black will never go out of style...:rock:

Butch2020JT

First Name
Walter akaButch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator (Ordered 9/20)
Occupation
Photographer
How EXCITED AM I ??? Despite the very rare pouring rain in Scottsdale AZ, I picked her up from the dealership (AIRPARK JEEP) last night late. I'm absolutely thrilled! Flawless experience from the staff at Airpark Jeep Scottsdale AZ.
So many mixed opinions on the GATOR Color. I LOVE IT. In person it's incredible and I couldn't be happier. I'm in the driveway now like a kid at Christmas. Stay tuned. Next Wednesday, 37"s and 3" lift. So damn excited. Order 09/20 took delivery 11/21. 8 weeks 6 days of pure agony and so worth every second. Options ALL...minus the ash tray and black grill. Thank you to all on this forum for advise, information, and keeping me entertained.

.1.jpg

3.1.jpg

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
How EXCITED AM I ??? Despite the very rare pouring rain in Scottsdale AZ, I picked her up from the dealership (AIRPARK JEEP) last night late. I'm absolutely thrilled! Flawless experience from the staff at Airpark Jeep Scottsdale AZ.
So many mixed opinions on the GATOR Color. I LOVE IT. In person it's incredible and I couldn't be happier. I'm in the driveway now like a kid at Christmas. Stay tuned. Next Wednesday, 37"s and 3" lift. So damn excited. Order 09/20 took delivery 11/21. 8 weeks 6 days of pure agony and so worth every second. Options ALL...minus the ash tray and black grill. Thank you to all on this forum for advise, information, and keeping me entertained.

.1.jpg

3.1.jpg
Lookin good! Enjoy buddy

Sponsored

Greg75

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, BMW M2 Competition, MBZ 560 SL, Ducati 851, Ducati 900 SS
Thanks. I sincerely like every color offered, but to me the Gladiator looks most badass in black.

TrailHiker

First Name
Denny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S, Black 1946 CJ 2A
I agree, love my Black Gator!

Sponsored

MrRobinson1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport 2012
Just picked up a granite gray JTR LE. I love it so far! My 4th Jeep. Looking forward to hanging out here and learning!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Ordered October 26th, picked up November 26th.

16A91AF0-B434-4CA1-B509-4DBFDECE7805.jpeg

A63A4EC6-31B8-4DD9-9F5D-61B9041AE5FF.jpeg

4234E905-459C-414A-B015-4DB57CE534EC.jpeg

Shorty064

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchased Gladiator Rubicon 10 31 19
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
Ordered 10/31/19
Blue Rubicon
Black Freedom Tom
Black Fenders
Loaded with everything but Leather Seats and Smokers pig
Arrived today and waiting at dealership in NW NJ
Cant wait
Picking up TOMORROW

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Rubi, '20 JT Rubi LE, '17 GLS63
It's official. Almost 1 week in and loving it.
Already emptying my wallet.
MODs:
315/70-17 Wildpeaks
Iron Cross Steps
Bug deflector
Stubby Antenna
All Weather floor mats
Screen protector
Sill protector
Grab handles

Ron

IMG_1473.jpeg