Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here!

rocky4by

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ram cummins
It was delivered Sat Oct 2nd...but had to wait till closing in townhouse today before taking delivery...still going through financing, so I'm not out the door yet but I dont think there will be any issues...

I think I'm the first diesel in the Nashville area....The dealer was actually really pleasant to work with too!
20201007_135451.jpg
Congratulation, sure looks sharp and cant wait to hear how much you like that diesel.
Sponsored

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
Congratulation, sure looks sharp and cant wait to hear how much you like that diesel.
Couple things I noticed:
Auto Stop/Start wasn't active until I got to about 35 miles on the odometer....It didn't work during test drive or when I pulled it off the lot....I think it's disabled originally so that they can move the vehicle around or something......not sure, don't care anymore because it works

LED headlights will turn night into day! everybody flashes me when I'm driving down the road....and no, not the good kind of flashing either

Never owned a diesel truck before (although I drive a lot of diesel fire trucks)....so I'm hoping my first mistake isn't putting gasoline in it

paid like $500 for a "windshield protection plan" after seeing so many pictures and videos of jeeps having their windshields cracked just from driving down the highway.....the plan will fix/replace your damaged windshield up to $5,000 in total repairs....I hope I never need it, but that it's worth it when I do

paid extra for the protection coating.....normally I don't fall for these kind of traps, but it was another $500 expense and for an almost $60k brand new vehicle, I thought why the hell not....they will coat the inside and outside and supposedly will even repair small rips/punctures in the seats.....I'm going back to the dealer later to get that stuff added on, and it will be like a free detailing because they will of course have to wash everything inside and out to apply the coating

Geo Jeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Geologist
Couple things I noticed:
Auto Stop/Start wasn't active until I got to about 35 miles on the odometer....It didn't work during test drive or when I pulled it off the lot....I think it's disabled originally so that they can move the vehicle around or something......not sure, don't care anymore because it works
There are conditions when the auto stop/start doesn't work. For example, if you have the climate control on Auto, and it hasn't reached the temperature you set, the engine won't shut off as expected. If you just have the AC or heat on the non-auto mode, the auto s/s should work fine. The manual explains it.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Hey folks. just took delivery of my Mojave a couple days ago. Last jeep was a ‘95 Wrangler...so lots to learn, and wow has the quality of jeeps gone way, way up. This vehicle is seriously impressive. For my desired uses, the Mojave was the perfect trim spec. I had planned on a Rubicon, as i hadnt heard of the Mojave. Seeing it at the dealer and subsequent research into what the package was swayed me right over.

downsized out of my 2500, and with the full size truck market being what it is right now, well, i made out really well.

starting to do searches and research, but my plans are:

-some way to make center brake light do a 3 or 4 flash on braking
-expedition/camping gear
-aev bumper/winch
-hitch mount carrier for the KTM
-some mode of cold air intake that mates up to a snorkel
-exhaust
-a tuner that lets me change octane ratings easily
-35’s and gears when the stock tires are done.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! EAAE5087-4372-4018-908A-386BFA268294

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Howdy to all - took delivery back in Feb. 2020, but have been scouring the forum for input on various mods. Thanks to everyone for their great input! I have a 2020 Overland, recently leveled with new 35s - will put that info in another thread.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20201009_140053

Last edited:

Sponsored

Techloco

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
2020 Sport S for the wife, we wanted to upgrade our 2000 TJ for something more comfortable, and her lease was up so she took one for the team and will be driving this with my mods... ;)

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_3655.JPEG
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_3653.JPEG

BredWinner

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT Director
Vehicle Showcase
Just got my first Jeep on Friday! Traded in a 2016 Challenger Hellcat and got a steal on this Overland sent to SCA for custom work. Loving the Jeep life so far and even got "ducked" at the grocery store this weekend lol! Can't wait to see what adventures she takes me on.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20201018_124454
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20201018_122552
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20201016_122054

ParsonBrown

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Pastor and Mechanical Engineer
I got my JT on this past Saturday the 17th. We are loving it so far. My dad is standing in the background with my son and my daughter is eyeballing the new ride LOL!

My dad picked up his black beauty about a month ago. It was our first club meeting.

It is my first Jeep. We’ve had several in the family over the years, but nothing serious. I have no idea what I’m doing at this point, but I’ll figure it out.

I put in my own homemade rails in the bed today after finding a thread on here. I’ll put my Tiger T3 cover in tomorrow before we head out on our first trip in it to see my in laws. Like I said, we are loving it so far!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 1603240989431

Sponsored

Surfer Boy

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Dealer called me, Rob Trachtman(salesman) said it's in. Pricing from what he recommended with membership from treadlightly.com made a difference. Love my ride. The build starts. but slowly.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Took delivery yesterday after a three hour ride to get her in Nashville TN. Drove her three hours home, smooth ride and dead straight steering on the interstate and the back roads I took to avoid too much interstate driving right away.

Mods begin today..I love her!
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 3CDAE3E4-AF5C-417F-8F09-4B65C7093395
Sponsored