Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Took delivery of my ordered 2021 Sport S Max Tow yesterday! What a fun day. My son was so stoked! Put about 100 miles on it driving home. Had the dealer order and install the Mopar wheels and 285-70-17 BFG AT KO2. Thanks everyone on this site for all the info and help learning about and deciding what I wanted to order, this is an amazing resource.

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4677.JPG
These wheels should be the standard wheel for the Sport S. Not saying some people wouldn’t still upgrade to aftermarket, but soooo much better than the ugly Sport wheels. Would have a lot more eye appeal on the lots!!

Advertisement

Kaiser

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
These wheels should be the standard wheel for the Sport S. Not saying some people wouldn’t still upgrade to aftermarket, but soooo much better than the ugly Sport wheels. Would have a lot more eye appeal on the lots!!
Agreed, Greg. Some might have a problem with the extra 1.5" poke out but that's part of why I like them. Been getting a lot of positive feedback on them and the quality is very good.

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
1601574311457.png

2021 JTRD EcoDiesel Ordered 7/20 Driveway 9/29

Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
how are you liking the diesel?
I LOVE her! :involve: Great low RPM torque but smooth and quiet. Almost too quiet, but the 37" MTs on their way should help with that. Planning a road trip later this month and hope for lots of open highway (Skyline Drive), some off-roading and a few hours in the driver's seat to get some better feedback.

Eldage

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Manager
Just picked up my new 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave from the dealer last week. I am a long time Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited owner. I was a little leery of purchasing the Jeep "Truck". I have to say I am VERY impressed at what this vehicle can do. I am happy to join my fellow Gladiator owners.

Jeep5.jpg

Jeep6.jpg

SalukiFire

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
My Overland EcoDiesel just arrived at the dealership about 2 hours ago...I'm going to take a look at it tomorrow but unfortunately I'm trying to close on a house, so taking delivery may take another week.

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
Picked it up last week...to date...35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers/7" Mopar OR lights...next week...front & rear steel bumpers/Rugged Ridge Tube doors...then a crime spree to pay for all this "stuff"

2021 Granite Gladiator Mojave.jpg

Gadgetech

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Traded my Scat Pack Widebody for a JT. The Scat Pack was an itch I had to scratch. Lasted for 7 whole months :LOL:. This is my first Jeep...ever. I’ve driven a few Wranglers that belonged to friends but that’s about it. In June the wife got a Grand Cherokee Limited X but I wanted my own 4X4 and the Limited X isn’t trail rated. Anywho, I recall when they announced the JT, I was excited and thought I’d really like to have one. Mine is a pretty well loaded example but I didn’t get a couple things I would’ve preferred (like the Cold Weather package) but the heat seems pretty damn good in these vehicles so I’m not too bothered by it. I’m overwhelmed with the aftermarket on these so I’ll have to take some time and figure out what I’m doing next. I’ve already ordered a Mopar receiver and I think I’m going for the BuiltRight utility rail system next. We‘ll see from there!

50405215411_20b1cc8189_z.jpg

PADesert

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2019 Kia Stinger GTS
Hi. After what seemed like months but was only 6 weeks +/-, the Mojave I ordered finally has arrived: 2021 Mojave, 6 speed.

Previous Jeeps: '83 Wagoneer Limited, '08 JKU Sahara, '14 JKU Rubicon. The Mojave is a blast to hustle down rough back roads and dirt roads!
PXL_20201003_192004060.jpg
PXL_20201003_192011373.jpg

I have only had the Mojave for a week and I've already been ducked!

ericinva

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Picked up a 2020 Gladiator Sport last Thursday, and we're totally in love with it. Firecracker Red wasn't my first choice for the color, but it's grown on me.

Went with the soft top. We had a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited with both hard and soft tops and we just wanted the option of going top down whenever we wanted without worrying about what to do with the bloody hard top.

jeep_pic.jpg

GladiSD

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HydroB JTMojave 6MT, 2008 Honda S2000, 1993 Corolla Wagon
Build Thread
Link
Took the train from San Diego this morning to Irvine, and picked up my 6spd Mojave from @RobTrachtman Got 4% under invoice and no extra fees. Also, did a small amount of financing at 0% for 36 months. Everything about it was a win-win. I am in LOVE with the Hydro Blue Mojave. I am so glad that my first choice was discontinued when I went to place the order. Contact Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click CDJR and you will get one of the best deals on the West Coast!!

IMG_2731.JPG.jpeg
IMG_2740.jpeg

BCC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I’ve been an f150 guy for years. Wanted something a little bit smaller, but still good for getting to the single track bicycle trails, with my son.

Looked hard at the Mojave, but in the end decided an Overland more than met my needs. You can see how much narrower the Jeep is compared to the f150 I traded.
EF2B8547-FABC-468C-B584-622AE13A40CE.jpeg

A24633CF-4B47-43B0-A9CA-1FD6EBE9E913.jpeg

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement