Schreconjeep

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 StingGray JTRD, '09 Prius, '15 Odyssey
how are you liking the diesel?
I LOVE her! :involve: Great low RPM torque but smooth and quiet. Almost too quiet, but the 37" MTs on their way should help with that. Planning a road trip later this month and hope for lots of open highway (Skyline Drive), some off-roading and a few hours in the driver's seat to get some better feedback.

Eldage

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Manager
Just picked up my new 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave from the dealer last week. I am a long time Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited owner. I was a little leery of purchasing the Jeep "Truck". I have to say I am VERY impressed at what this vehicle can do. I am happy to join my fellow Gladiator owners.

Jeep5.jpg

Jeep6.jpg

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
My Overland EcoDiesel just arrived at the dealership about 2 hours ago...I'm going to take a look at it tomorrow but unfortunately I'm trying to close on a house, so taking delivery may take another week.

Sponsored

Tankmix1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING WHERE EVERY NOW AND THEN SOMEONE PUTS IN A POST THAT THEY ORDERED A jt AND A COUPLE LUCKY SOULS ARE DRIVING THEIRS NOW. SO WHY NOT HAVE ONE POST TO CELEBRATE ALL THE JOY OF OVER A YEAR (OR MORE) TO SAY WAH HOO! Sorry for the YELLING.

I'll start it off. on 4-29-19 I ordered my 2020 JT,Billet Silver, auto , hard top and towing. I was told in a couple of months I should be driving it in the Francis Marion National Forest bringing out sad daddys from the woods. I'll check back when I drive mine away from the lot.
Picked it up last week...to date...35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers/7" Mopar OR lights...next week...front & rear steel bumpers/Rugged Ridge Tube doors...then a crime spree to pay for all this "stuff"

2021 Granite Gladiator Mojave.jpg

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Traded my Scat Pack Widebody for a JT. The Scat Pack was an itch I had to scratch. Lasted for 7 whole months :LOL:. This is my first Jeep...ever. I’ve driven a few Wranglers that belonged to friends but that’s about it. In June the wife got a Grand Cherokee Limited X but I wanted my own 4X4 and the Limited X isn’t trail rated. Anywho, I recall when they announced the JT, I was excited and thought I’d really like to have one. Mine is a pretty well loaded example but I didn’t get a couple things I would’ve preferred (like the Cold Weather package) but the heat seems pretty damn good in these vehicles so I’m not too bothered by it. I’m overwhelmed with the aftermarket on these so I’ll have to take some time and figure out what I’m doing next. I’ve already ordered a Mopar receiver and I think I’m going for the BuiltRight utility rail system next. We‘ll see from there!

50405215411_20b1cc8189_z.jpg

PADesert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2019 Kia Stinger GTS
Hi. After what seemed like months but was only 6 weeks +/-, the Mojave I ordered finally has arrived: 2021 Mojave, 6 speed.

Previous Jeeps: '83 Wagoneer Limited, '08 JKU Sahara, '14 JKU Rubicon. The Mojave is a blast to hustle down rough back roads and dirt roads!
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! PXL_20201003_192004060
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! PXL_20201003_192011373

I have only had the Mojave for a week and I've already been ducked!

Sponsored

ericinva

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Picked up a 2020 Gladiator Sport last Thursday, and we're totally in love with it. Firecracker Red wasn't my first choice for the color, but it's grown on me.

Went with the soft top. We had a 2010 Wrangler Unlimited with both hard and soft tops and we just wanted the option of going top down whenever we wanted without worrying about what to do with the bloody hard top.

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! jeep_pic

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
Took the train from San Diego this morning to Irvine, and picked up my 6spd Mojave from @RobTrachtman Got 4% under invoice and no extra fees. Also, did a small amount of financing at 0% for 36 months. Everything about it was a win-win. I am in LOVE with the Hydro Blue Mojave. I am so glad that my first choice was discontinued when I went to place the order. Contact Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click CDJR and you will get one of the best deals on the West Coast!!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_2731.JPG
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! IMG_2740

BCC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I’ve been an f150 guy for years. Wanted something a little bit smaller, but still good for getting to the single track bicycle trails, with my son.

Looked hard at the Mojave, but in the end decided an Overland more than met my needs. You can see how much narrower the Jeep is compared to the f150 I traded.
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! EF2B8547-FABC-468C-B584-622AE13A40CE

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! A24633CF-4B47-43B0-A9CA-1FD6EBE9E913

Last edited:

Geo Jeep

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Gladiator Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Geologist
Took the train from San Diego this morning to Irvine, and picked up my 6spd Mojave from @RobTrachtman Got 4% under invoice and no extra fees. Also, did a small amount of financing at 0% for 36 months. Everything about it was a win-win. I am in LOVE with the Hydro Blue Mojave. I am so glad that my first choice was discontinued when I went to place the order. Contact Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click CDJR and you will get one of the best deals on the West Coast!!

Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! A24633CF-4B47-43B0-A9CA-1FD6EBE9E913
Nice! Did they still have the white Sport S in the building? The one maxed out with a lift, tires, etc.? I had to go to Redlands from SD to get mine. Did the one way car rental and it worked out great. See ya around.

SalukiFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator EcoDiesel
It was delivered Sat Oct 2nd...but had to wait till closing in townhouse today before taking delivery...still going through financing, so I'm not out the door yet but I dont think there will be any issues...

I think I'm the first diesel in the Nashville area....The dealer was actually really pleasant to work with too!
Jeep Gladiator Took Delivery of Your JT? Sign in Here! 20201007_135451
Sponsored