Topless Event at Bolivar Peninsula

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Any Gladiator owners attending Topless at the Bolivar Peninsula in southeast Texas?
Sponsored

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
When is it. i probably wont have my JT for a couple months

OP
OP
cajun charlie

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
When is it. i probably wont have my JT for a couple months
@BradWatson8541 Starts today thru this weekend. But the weather is not looking so good for Saturday and Sunday. I was also hoping to have my JT in time, but sadly doesn't look like its going to happen. I may just go down in the JK and admire the JTs cruising the beach.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dont own a jeep yet but im close to that area so maybe ill just swing through and on our way to Galveston. hope your JT gets their soon

OP
OP
cajun charlie

cajun charlie

First Name
Cajun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I dont own a jeep yet but im close to that area so maybe ill just swing through and on our way to Galveston. hope your JT gets their soon
@BradWatson8541 I'll warn you about "swinging by". Last year it took me two hours just to get on the beach and another two to cruise from one end to the other and this was on Friday.

Sponsored

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn bro thanks for the heads up looks like ill sit this one out maybe next year when i have my JT

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
After hearing the horror stories from my friends about last year and then my neighbor this year, I don't think I'll ever go to this. It's just gotten too big and too out of hand and what started out as a Jeep thing has evolved to a full on truck/side-by-side/4 wheeler party for young kids.

Hopefully, the Jeep faction will pull out of this next year and find another location. I'd really like to go once I get my JT.

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
People had a great time on San Louis pass this year nothing like bolivar, my son had his graduation or i would have been there with my Gladiator.

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport
People had a great time on San Louis pass this year nothing like bolivar, my son had his graduation or i would have been there with my Gladiator.
My jeep group was at SLP... I'm a member of South Coast Jeeps. I didn't make it as I was at work on a tug, but everyone who was at SLP had a great time

Texops

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, sold, 2023 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Retirement Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
My jeep group was at SLP... I'm a member of South Coast Jeeps. I didn't make it as I was at work on a tug, but everyone who was at SLP had a great time
That’s great maybe you know Joseph Adams? I know he rolls with SCJ . I work with him.

Sponsored

MadMax

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
After hearing the horror stories from my friends about last year and then my neighbor this year, I don't think I'll ever go to this. It's just gotten too big and too out of hand and what started out as a Jeep thing has evolved to a full on truck/side-by-side/4 wheeler party for young kids.

Hopefully, the Jeep faction will pull out of this next year and find another location. I'd really like to go once I get my JT.
Yes, we heard stories too on Facebook, etc. but people who i actually talked to that were actually there, said it was nothing like portrayed in social media. Now as far as how many people were there is a different story. LOL. We are wanting to go next year. We just bought or JT Tuesday and went out sunday to the beach. But I have short patient for stupid shit so IDK if we will go, but wife will probably make me go.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, we heard stories too on Facebook, etc. but people who i actually talked to that were actually there, said it was nothing like portrayed in social media. Now as far as how many people were there is a different story. LOL. We are wanting to go next year. We just bought or JT Tuesday and went out sunday to the beach. But I have short patient for stupid shit so IDK if we will go, but wife will probably make me go.
Pretty much opposite of my wife. She has no interest in ever going, so if I want to go, it'll have to be by myself. And since all of my Jeep friends have pretty much said they'll never go again, it'll be just me riding around looking silly.

bheath-atx

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electronic Manufacturing
We were down there for the weekend and it was subdued. A few idiots in RAZRs, but not bad. We stay in CB regularly so didn't have to come over, but the line for the ferry from Galveston was off the hook long.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Surfside and San Luis pass side is the way to go! And if that gets too bad there’s always the challenge of getting to the mouth of the Brazos river at Bryan Beach. Bring recovery equipment if you go there, all the storms lately have it good and jacked up. Got stuck out there a month ago but was with someone who snatched me out of the whole.
Sponsored