Toys?

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
I'm thinking about getting another one of the Jadas and taking it apart and painting it nacho.
I took the Jada apart anyway and never went any further than that. I had intent to paint it white to match mine but didn't complete it. Now they make it in white, without the fast and furious parts.

Deleted member 43264

Though I don't have a Hydro-Blue Ruby I couldn't pass this up when I saw it at Rite-Aid. Wish they'd make a sting gray Willys like mine.

IMG_7768.JPG

IMG_7769.JPG

IMG_7770.JPG

IMG_7771.JPG

IMG_E7779.JPG

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
Though I don't have a Hydro-Blue Ruby I couldn't pass this up when I saw it at Rite-Aid. Wish they'd make a sting gray Willys like mine.

IMG_7769.JPG

IMG_E7779.JPG
The Rubicon has the right wheels. That’s a good start! Just slap a couple coats of gray on there. Paint the grille black. There ya go!

Out of curiosity, what scale is the hydro rubi? 1:24?

Sponsored

Deleted member 43264

The Rubicon has the right wheels. That’s a good start! Just slap a couple coats of gray on there. Paint the grille black. There ya go!

Out of curiosity, what scale is the hydro rubi? 1:24?
No, I believe 1:32. The bed fits 2 AA batteries perfectly just to give you an idea. You forget the Ruby hood vents though that my Willys does not have, but yeah that aside, the wheels are perfect. Thought about customizing it myself as you suggested. If I can find a second one I might, just don't want to screw the only one I have up.

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
No, I believe 1:32. The bed fits 2 AA batteries perfectly just to give you an idea. You forget the Ruby hood vents though that my Willys does not have, but yeah that aside, the wheels are perfect. Thought about customizing it myself as you suggested. If I can find a second one I might, just don't want to screw the only one I have up.
You may be able to pop out the hood vents and fill them in smooth. And and paint from there.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Since this thread popped up again, I’ll post this here too.

Found this at Hobby Lobby today. Sarge Green Overland JT.

Jeep Gladiator Toys? 99078606-51FB-462B-8659-9F036ED8CD15
Hobby Lobby is a great place for GreenLight Jeeps! I've found several there that are very hard to find! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these!

Deleted member 43264

You may be able to pop out the hood vents and fill them in smooth. And and paint from there.
True that, now if I can only find another one to try this on. I don't know about you guys, but other than Amazon or eBay, I don't see a lot of Gladiator toys out there in the brick and mortars. About as common, if not less, as seeing another Gladiator on my daily commutes.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Dang now I need to hit up Rite-Aid and Hobby lobby's too.

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff