Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
If we hadn't ordered ours as we wanted, but instead purchased one and then found out more along the way; we'd be trading in for a newer Gladiator. As it stands now, I don't see us needing to trade ours in.
Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Sarge green is an awesome color. Had I not found my 2020 in Gator in virtually brand new condition, I wouldā€™ve bought new in Sarge Green. I donā€™t know why they offer like four or five different shades of gray but about the only tactical color you get now is SG. :D

Last edited:

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Sarge green is an awesome color. Had I not found my 2020 in Gator in virtually brand new condition, I wouldā€™ve bought new in Sarge Green. I do t know why they offer like four or five different shades of gray but about the only tactical color you get now is SG. :D
I wish Gator was still available. Such an awesome color.

arneb04

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Working
I looked up the cash value on Carmax, Carvanna, and Vroom. Didnā€™t try private party.
Did you do the KBB cash offer? I traded a ā€˜17 Titan on my 21 JT back in June. I had been tracking the pricing since I bought the Titan last year because I discovered after driving it for awhile that I couldnā€™t stand it. Anyways when I finally decided to make the swap the KBB figure was the closest to what the real world dealer gave me. I didnā€™t do the cash offer through them, I actually did about 2k better still but it was closest. Vroom was a joke, they were about 6k below kbb. Never in my life have I seen used car values so high. Itā€™s really weird.

OP
OP
NateKY

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Did you do the KBB cash offer? I traded a ā€˜17 Titan on my 21 JT back in June. I had been tracking the pricing since I bought the Titan last year because I discovered after driving it for awhile that I couldnā€™t stand it. Anyways when I finally decided to make the swap the KBB figure was the closest to what the real world dealer gave me. I didnā€™t do the cash offer through them, I actually did about 2k better still but it was closest. Vroom was a joke, they were about 6k below kbb. Never in my life have I seen used car values so high. Itā€™s really weird.
I did not look at the KBB cash offer. Only looked at CarMax, Carvanna, and Vroom.

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
There are two new Gator Green 2020 Jeep JT Rubicons at Desoto Jeep in Florida. No I haven't bought from them and really know nothing about them.
If I hadnā€™t found mine, Iā€™d be all over thatā€¦

Dmc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Retired
There are two new Gator Green 2020 Jeep JT Rubicons at Desoto Jeep in Florida. No I haven't bought from them and really know nothing about them.
I bought my Mojave from them. I traded my wrangler that I also bought from them.

They weā€™re the easiest to deal with from my area, and of coarse gave me the best deal. No pressure, no added cost.

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Back when I was looking for mine, I found ONE Gator Gladiator in the whole state of TX (new or used). It was at a wholesaler in Dallas who had thrown a bunch of aftermarket junk on it, and jacked up the price about $20K. My Billet Silver has really grown on me more and more. Wasn't my first color choice, but this truck had 95% of the options I wanted, and it was $6K off sticker. That made the Silver a lot more attractive.
Sponsored