First Name
Marc Spatola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Corrections
I recently bought 21 gladiator eco Diesel and I have about 1,500 miles on it. I only have had it now 3 wks. At times when I first accelerate I feel a skip / a shack in jeep. Not sure if it’s the transmission issue, tires, not enough fuel getting to motor..... It’s been in the shop already once due to the engine light was on. Went to dealership and checked everything over there and they basically said their was air pocket in fuel line that was causing that. Has anybody else had any issue like this ? Thx
Sponsored

iadslgladiator

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR diesel
Occupation
operations manager
I seem to remember a guy that had a similar type thing going on and it ended up being an electrical/ wiring harness problem. Plug wasn't fully connected or wire had a short or something in the transmission/transfer case harness.

OP
OP
Spitsola77

Spitsola77

First Name
Marc Spatola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Corrections
Thank you for the information

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
Not sure if it will help this situation, but I was reading of people having weird issues and tracing them back to the underhood fuse box. During assembly, the fuses weren't fully seated. Sure enough, I checked mine (less than 300 mines on it) and more than half the fuses weren't seated.

On a related note, a few years ago I was on a Jeep trip to Alaska. We made a run to Prudhoe Bay and we had the same issues, except this time it was from the vibration of the road that vibrated the fuses up. Crazy stuff!

OP
OP
Spitsola77

Spitsola77

First Name
Marc Spatola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Corrections
Not sure if it will help this situation, but I was reading of people having weird issues and tracing them back to the underhood fuse box. During assembly, the fuses weren't fully seated. Sure enough, I checked mine (less than 300 mines on it) and more than half the fuses weren't seated.

On a related note, a few years ago I was on a Jeep trip to Alaska. We made a run to Prudhoe Bay and we had the same issues, except this time it was from the vibration of the road that vibrated the fuses up. Crazy stuff!
Thx for information

Sponsored

DailyMoparGuy

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 3.6L
Occupation
Engineer

Jeez Prudoe Bay? That’s damn near Santa Claus territory. I worked on an oil facility there. Milne Point to be specific.

Steven_B

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
Jeez Prudoe Bay? That’s damn near Santa Claus territory. I worked on an oil facility there. Milne Point to be specific.
Good times. We sprinted there in one day, spent the night in one of the “hotels” then sprinted back the next day. It was a bucket list to see and touch the attic ocean.
Sponsored