Sponsored

Turn off heated seats and steering wheel?

Hoghead

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2dr. JL....2017 Nissan 4x4 Pro4X.....2020 Jeep Gladiator....2019 Toyota Highlander AWD
Occupation
Owner....Freeman Tire Co. Inc.
Mine either. Only has ever turned on the drivers seat. When it is cold and you hit remote start on Uconnect, why wouldn’t you want it to heat the seat and steering wheel?

Isn’t that why you did a remote start? What other reason do you use remote start when it is cold out?
I hardly ever use remote start because when I walk out of a building and get in my Jeep the seat and steering wheel comes on even if I don't use the remote start. Why would I want to use remote start when in 15 seconds I will be inside the Jeep and even with remote start it takes awhile for the seat and wheel to get warm....
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Isn’t that why you did a remote start? What other reason do you use remote start when it is cold out?
Or to cool your vehicle.

xpcdoojk

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes SLK300 MINI Cooper S Volvo XC40
Or to cool your vehicle.
I wouldn’t think you would have to worry about the heated seats or steering wheel when you are trying to cool the vehicle?

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I almost always remote start. I do it so the engine has enough run time that the idle speed is lowered before putting it in gear, and so that the cab is more comfortable when I get in.

I like the steering wheel and seat heaters when it gets cold enough for them to automatically come on. It doesn't get cold often enough here to run around with a coat and gloves.
Sponsored