Turn off heated seats and steering wheel?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland; 2018 Grand Cherokee; 2004 Grand Cherokee Special Edition; 1970 Javelin(sold); 1973 Javelin; 1982 Eagle SX4
Occupation
Retired auto tech, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
They only turn on automatically with remote start, don’t they?
Either way, it’s controlled with settings in uConnect.

Kevin
Regular start too if the temp is 40 or less.
I got in the other day, started it, temp read about 22 and looked over the the heated seats and wheel came on. But that's how I set it up to save me pushing those buttons on a cold day. Bad back and Reynaud's - need the heat.
Yes, it can be changed/controlled in the settings area.

redrider

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Cherokee Laredo(4.0) Norton Commando, 3 Guzzi bikes and a Benelli 1130 cr
Not trying to soil any one's corn flakes, just a comment on Humans in general. Two pages, so far, about something described in the manual. Now I have added to that comment count. We are doomed.

OP

Whatscooking

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Chorkee. 2004 Wrangler
Occupation
Retired
Since it's my Cornflakes you don't really want to take a crap in but did anyway sorry for taking your valuable time.

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
The Owners Manual says the option to come on automatically is only with a remote start.
I have a manual trans. Obviously no remote start. But mine comes on automatically in sub-40 degrees. The heated wheel is one of my favorite things. At 62 with arthritic fingers I’ll turn that puppy on when it’s 80 degrees out!

OP

Whatscooking

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Chorkee. 2004 Wrangler
Occupation
Retired
Not trying to soil any one's corn flakes, just a comment on Humans in general. Two pages, so far, about something described in the manual. Now I have added to that comment count. We are doomed.
Pardon me but but I feel like we are ,doomed, by people like you that think they know everything about everybodys buisness.
I have sit in my recliner for two days with some kind of a bug or flew. Quite sure you dont care but i feel like crap. Last thing i want to do is go out in 27 degree weather and get that novel of a owners manual and read. Seems like it has raised alot of discussion.
My seats and wheel turns on at 30 full strength way too hot in a short time .

Advertisement

Advertisement