First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
No, he's not. He showed me the order screen. At that time there was no way to get it.
For all I know, it could have changed later that day, or even yesterday.
It's not "misinformed" when he's not pulling it out of the air but verifying what they can and can't order right in the the official dealership order system.

He showed me that he could order me a Tuscadaro Wrangler right then and there.
Then went to the Gladiator screens - nope, can't do it.

He's the sort that doesn't keep the screens to himself, but turns the monitor so you can see everything for yourself. And he also clicks and digs if he can't find something.
he should at least know they are coming out.....

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
he should at least know they are coming out.....
That was announced after our chat - he hadn't gone in for the morning training at that time. He knew I was coming in for service and immediately went in and chatted with another customer and me.
Did he miss something? Maybe - but some of this stuff doesn't get to dealers until the very day it's announced to the public.
Think of the timing of the official posts here, and the appearance on the Jeep site. I watch that place closely for incentives and other stuff - maybe free stuff, discounts, whatever, and it wasn't there one night, then the next day, boom, it was.
(as of last night, it's still "contact your dealer for details" and not an option online otherwise)

Sponsored

Hugh Jorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Actyon Sports Ute, 81 Cherokee S, 84 CJ7
Love it. Love the Happy Days connection. the gladiator is a hopelessly good looking jeep. Imho it’s the only one that is currently.

It’s got the good looks of a JL, with some actual masculinity. I love the gladiator looks but the JL and JLU do nothing for me.

Now, throw a pink shirt on a good looking masculine guy and the ladies love it. I rkn it works for the gladiator.

theres no question a tuscadero gladiator would be a fun truck. The colour doesn’t diminish the natural masculinity of the truck. Not even an iota.

Hugh Jorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Actyon Sports Ute, 81 Cherokee S, 84 CJ7
it’s the opposite of that actually. Bc it’s a JT.

you can’t punch the masculinity out of a masculine design. Ie classic CJ. Ie classic defender. Ie ineos grenadeer. Ie g wagen 461. Masculine is masculine.

the shorty jeeps from jeep have not really been masculine vehicles for some time. Hence why barbies jeep is a rendition of one of the modern jeep shorties.

and hence why a lot of ladies are attracted to the modern jeep shorties. You’ll not notice that phenom w the Galdiator. Not on a general basis. I guarantee you that.

btw the half doors absolutely rock on a gladiator. They’re mad.

MikeSalt

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic/EHS Director
Maybe you can reference the color as magenta like on a sectional class c airspace to butch it up a bit.

IMG_1904.jpeg

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
it’s the opposite of that actually. Bc it’s a JT.

you can’t punch the masculinity out of a masculine design. Ie classic CJ. Ie classic defender. Ie ineos grenadeer. Ie g wagen 461. Masculine is masculine.

the shorty jeeps from jeep have not really been masculine vehicles for some time. Hence why barbies jeep is a rendition of one of the modern jeep shorties.

and hence why a lot of ladies are attracted to the modern jeep shorties. You’ll not notice that phenom w the Galdiator. Not on a general basis. I guarantee you that.

btw the half doors absolutely rock on a gladiator. They’re mad.
Or it could be that they are the poster child for Jeep and Jeep history - not the 4 door. To this day, the 4 door still isn't considered a "real Jeep" by some. Most young males here who love independence drive the 2 door and wouldn't be caught dead in a 4 door.
Yet the women I know prefer the 4 door - more handy for shopping and kids.
Looking around here - it's clear - there's more 2 doors and they are driven by males, the 4 doors are a mix, plenty of women with 'em.
The Barbie thing could be a production and materials and expense thing, and the 2 door represents Jeep better than the 4 door.

My wife scrunches up her nose at the thought of having a 2 door - there was never any question, no debate, didn't have to even ask - gotta be a 4 door or forget Wrangler. She says the 2 doors are for guys doing their Jeep things.

My brother has almost always driven 2 door Wrangler style Jeeps - more fun and more of a "get-away" type of vehicle while his wife - nothing but 4 doors. She's never owned a 2 door, impractical, while he owns the 2 doors.

Hard to see her in this image, but the beautiful lady in the driver's seat of this 4 door Jeep is my sister-in-law ->

Jeep Gladiator Tuscadero color available on Jeep Gladiator for the first time 1714920072350-w3

Jteakus

First Name
Teakus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD, 2022 JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Negative on a pink Jt for me. But what do I know, I went white on JT and black on JL.
Really wanted orange but wasn't an option when I ordered either.

Signing Spock

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys Sport
Occupation
USAF Cyber Security
Has anyone been able to order one yet? I need to know if a Tuscadero Willys will be possible or if we should just settle on the Sport S.

Banned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Occupation
Mariner
It was me ?

I've been (very) casually looking at Rubicons to get a fresh start on mileage and to get all those little Rubicon goodies that my Sport didn't come with.

I said that I would totally rock a pink Jeep. Especially once it has all my JT goodies thrown on it.

Jeep Gladiator Tuscadero color available on Jeep Gladiator for the first time 1714920072350-w3
That's a nice truck.?