Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Development Manager
Hey guys!

When we first introduced our height adjustable system with our MOAB Bed Rack System we had a lot of success and we really appreciate all the support! A lot of you were asking us to create a simpler design with more weight capacity, so we listened!

Discover the wild, enjoy the adventure! TUWA Pro introduces an innovative rock-solid mid-height bed rack system for your Jeep Gladiator bed with the Ship Rock Mid Bed Rack System. This bed rack maximizes your truck’s hauling capacity and provides multiple tie-down options for securing and carrying various cargo items.

Designed For Adventurers. The Ship Rock Mid Bed Rack System fits over your truck bed and enhances your truck’s exterior with a distinctively aggressive but simple appeal.

Built To Last.
Designed using carbon steel and black powder coating finish paint to provide extreme protection and resistance, this model offers ultimate strength to handle your heaviest gear loads. Rated with a 850-pound load capacity.

Modular Design. The Ship Rock Mid Bed Rack System comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for a no-drill installation. If your truck has the in-bed rail system please let us know and we will provide the necessary mounting hardware as well. The installation process completes with light mechanical skills and basic hand tools.

Limited Warranty.
TUWA Pro offers a limited lifetime warranty against factory defects in materials and workmanship of this product as well as a one year warranty for factory paint defects. This warranty comes with exclusions and limitations; please check the full warranty policy for complete details.

Available as soon as next month, in display at Jeep Beach 2022!

PD: Those pod lights are also coming, more info soon :captain:

Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! full body - BEDRACK copy (1)

Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! IMG-9697
Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! IMG-9696
Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! IMG-9654

Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! IMG-9638

close-up - BEDRACK copy (1).jpg

IMG-9696.jpg
Sponsored

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
pic #2 and #4
have really piqued my interest, do these racks work with tonneau covers?
I imagine the crossbars would get in the way of a folding cover but when it comes to rolling covers probably a great option.

What covers if any have you tested to work with these?

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I too would like to know more about this rack system. Tonneau cover and price as mentioned above.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
2 Questions:

1) How much does the system, as pictured, weigh?
2) What's the expected cost?
Hello! The structure, as pictured, weights 70 lbs! Also, the introductory price for this system will be $699.99!

We have a priority list, you can email us at [email protected] and you will receive an email when the product goes live and a 5% discount code!

I hope this information is useful, please let us know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help!

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
pic #2 and #4
have really piqued my interest, do these racks work with tonneau covers?
I imagine the crossbars would get in the way of a folding cover but when it comes to rolling covers probably a great option.

What covers if any have you tested to work with these?
Hey Alex!

Thank you for your questions!

Actually in this same JT we installed the system with the MOPAR Trifold cover. As you mentioned the customer lost the ability to open and close the cover! We tested it with soft roll up tonneau covers such as the Truxedo LO Pro, Access Literider, and Truxedo X15 and they worked great with this system allowing you to install both products and still get the full functionality.

We are planning on testing it with hard retractable covers next such as the Retrax One system and the Roll N' Lock system, we have found success installing these kind of covers with our MOAB model so we expect to be able to do the same with this model since we accommodated the bases to withstand more weight capacity but still left enough space for the cover rails!

Thank you once again, we appreciate the interest!

Best Regards

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I too would like to know more about this rack system. Tonneau cover and price as mentioned above.
Hello!

The introductory price for this system will be $699.99

Actually in this same JT we installed the system with the MOPAR Trifold cover. As you mentioned the customer lost the ability to open and close the cover! We tested it with soft roll up tonneau covers such as the Truxedo LO Pro, Access Literider, and Truxedo X15 and they worked great with this system allowing you to install both products and still get the full functionality.

We are planning on testing it with hard retractable covers next such as the Retrax One system and the Roll N' Lock system, we have found success installing these kind of covers with our MOAB model so we expect to be able to do the same with this model since we accommodated the bases to withstand more weight capacity but still left enough space for the cover rails!

Thank you!

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Hey Alex!

Thank you for your questions!

Thank you once again, we appreciate the interest!

Best Regards
Thanks for the feedback! Great information to have!

Sponsored

Dark_Iron_Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[2021 Sarge Mojave]
Hello! The structure, as pictured, weights 70 lbs! Also, the introductory price for this system will be $699.99!

We have a priority list, you can email us at [email protected] and you will receive an email when the product goes live and a 5% discount code!

I hope this information is useful, please let us know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help!
Follow-up question:

Do you sell other crossbars/mounts/accessories for this? I see the crossbars on the side, but do you have any top bars or is that on the end user?

NC_Gladiator

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Follow-up question:

Do you sell other crossbars/mounts/accessories for this? I see the crossbars on the side, but do you have any top bars or is that on the end user?
I sent an email to the support team yesterday asking this question, I will reply in this thread if I hear a response.

McDaddy0502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Mojave from Gupton (Sting Gray)
Interested to know if the bak revolver would have enough clearance to fully roll up to the cab?

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Follow-up question:

Hello! This system is actually also compatible with our 4CX ROOF BARS, the same bars used in our MOAB mode to accommodate a RTT!

Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! 4B19F532-85EB-46A8-B615-2659AA75EDA3

OP
OP
Tuwa Pro

Tuwa Pro

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Otto
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tuwapro.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I sent an email to the support team yesterday asking this question, I will reply in this thread if I hear a response.
Hello! This system is actually also compatible with our 4CX ROOF BARS, the same bars used in our MOAB mode to accommodate a RTT!
Jeep Gladiator TUWA Pro is introducing their new Shiprock Mid Rack System in #JeepBeach2022! C232CFE8-C9C9-4096-8183-F0F1CDDD6CB3
Sponsored