First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Had a UPS issue with Rugged Ridge just this past week. Said they delivered the pkg but it was not true. Have no idea if they’re scamming ppl or what. I have cameras on my property so I know no pkg was ever delivered.
Well my originally ordered package showed up on Sunday, from some regular person (probably the recipient of the mis-delivery) as I saw on my Ring camera. What's strange is that UPS did a trace of their driver's deliveries and concluded that it was dropped at the correct destination. They might want to check their GPS accuracy...
Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Well my originally ordered package showed up on Sunday, from some regular person (probably the recipient of the mis-delivery) as I saw on my Ring camera. What's strange is that UPS did a trace of their driver's deliveries and concluded that it was dropped at the correct destination. They might want to check their GPS accuracy...
Was it shipped "Smart Post"? If it was UPS tracking would show it delivered when they dropped it at the post office.

Shippers will use that method with some frequency because it is cheap. It does however suck.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
Was it shipped "Smart Post"? If it was UPS tracking would show it delivered when they dropped it at the post office.

Shippers will use that method with some frequency because it is cheap. It does however suck.
No, package was sent UPS 2nd Day Air. Totally pooch screwed the whole thing. Too bad the random gentleman who dropped off the package a week later didn't leave his name, could have thanked him. In any case, I sent back the duplicate item to Amazon as they wanted it back.
Sponsored