K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD 2020 Gladiator Rubicon after 2 yrs
Any update on this? No pun intended
Today is day # 20 without the use of my Uconnect. No radio, navigation, back up camera, or any of the other features via the Uconnect screen. Still waiting on a replacement unit to come in to the dealer. A rep with Uconnect called me on 6/30 to explain mine is not the only one but did not go as far to say others have the same problem. Very disappointed this hasn't been resolved. :crying:
Sponsored

Deleted member 31576

Today is day # 20 without the use of my Uconnect. No radio, navigation, back up camera, or any of the other features via the Uconnect screen. Still waiting on a replacement unit to come in to the dealer. A rep with Uconnect called me on 6/30 to explain mine is not the only one but did not go as far to say others have the same problem. Very disappointed this hasn't been resolved. :crying:
Wow. That’s just unacceptable! Sorry for your troubles brother.

K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow. That’s just unacceptable! Sorry for your troubles brother.
Today is now Day # 28.....the disappointment continues. :(

Sponsored

K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would relate this to Apple and their app rather than Jeep/Uconnect
The entire unit will not power up...nothing to do with Apple or an app. The dealer could not "communicate" with it using their hardware.

JT Marine

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
The entire unit will not power up...nothing to do with Apple or an app. The dealer could not "communicate" with it using their hardware.
I didn't reply to your problem but a different Forum member.

K9MC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UPDATE: Sunday June 28: Still waiting on the dealer receive a replacement unit. I have no radio, no cameras, no navigation, no handsfree phone capability, or any of the other on screen features. Plus the two USB power ports are powerless.

UPDATE: DAY # 41; 7/27/20: Local dealer finally received replacement radio head last week; did install this morning. They brought the vehicle out but I immediately noticed no back up camera! They took it back a second time, re-flashed the software and now everything appears to be functional. It took over 5 weeks to resolve this! I hope the next software update doesn't fry this radio too!! :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored