YooperCracker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator MT6, 2011 Ford Ranger MT5
I think he already took care of it Kevin 👍🏻
Yep, it's done, but I chickened out on the DIY, at least 99% of it. Seems the shop neglected to plug back in the front locker cable. Didn't notice the locker fault icon until I was almost home. So I crawled under and plugged the wayward plug into its plugging place. I must have done it right because the fault went away.
Sponsored

Camaroboi13

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ Pioneer, 17 WK2 3.6, 18 JLU 3.6, 22 JTOD 3.0
Occupation
LEO - Life in Chino
Yep, it's done, but I chickened out on the DIY, at least 99% of it. Seems the shop neglected to plug back in the front locker cable. Didn't notice the locker fault icon until I was almost home. So I crawled under and plugged the wayward plug into its plugging place. I must have done it right because the fault went away.
Very nice, I don’t have a fancy locker switch, I just head up the hills with the skinny pedal 😂

Glad you got everything sorted out 👍🏻

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I don't blame you a bit for having it done. I still smile thinking about installing the lift alone in the driveway with nothing but a jack and some stands, but it was a lot of work and took several times longer than it would have 30 years ago. One of the reasons I bought the JT was because I had never built up a vehicle entirely by myself and it was something I’ve always wanted to do. Having done it now, if something were to happen to this Gladiator and I had to start over from scratch, I’d either get a helper or just take it to a shop. The only thing I haven’t done is a regear, but I won’t do that unless I move up from the light 35” tires. With these I’m still good even when towing but if I ever move to 37s it would have to be done. That is something I doubt I would tackle myself.
Sponsored