bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
He's poplar (plywood pun intended)
Poor Guy... Jut spoke with the dealership to see if someone else could place an order. they said that they are open and no one knows how to put them in except him. This is kinda a big surprise as we all though the 7th. I did stress im not asking if you can call him in on his day off but rather if there was someone else who could help me. He will be calling/emailing everyone in the morning.
Sponsored

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
We have waited this long....the least we could do for the guy saving us thousands and keeping us up to date with Info is to let him enjoy his day off with his family....not saying that anybody has.....just sayin

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
The fact that Travis is off tells me that even he did not expect this to happen today... so Jeep just slipped that in with no comms.

GoneTopless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Asian/European
That poses an interesting question: when sales people at dealers take your name down, is it entered into a computer or tracked etc or is it just a referral to their manager to show they spoke to a potential sale?

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
I have my order ready, deposit placed and Affiliate number ( from tread lightly) ready to hand over. If that 1% is bit available on the Gladiators, I will not be ordering. I love the truck and have wanted it since they showed a truck.version in 06. This is still a depreciating liability and it makes no sense to pay so much that you are in hock for almost 7-8 k over value from day 1
Same here.

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Travis was in contact with me asap this morning. Got my quote back already and if FCA would get off their a$$es, and make my color available, I would have a con. Regardless, his price quote was exactly as promised. Deposit placed!

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
That poses an interesting question: when sales people at dealers take your name down, is it entered into a computer or tracked etc or is it just a referral to their manager to show they spoke to a potential sale?
Yes. I’d say at this point most dealers have a leads tracking system like what you describe. This way the correct salesperson is compensated.

Kt_gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Forester XT
Ordered my Silver Rubi today. Pretty painless process so far. Any bets on how long until they are delivered?

Reactions: JP1