First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 Centurion Enzo SV233
Occupation
Director of Inside Sales
Had a buddy lead me through the central Vermont mountains on my first real off-roading/Jeeping excursion through class 4 trails used by logging skidders. He first informs me that he'll take me on a '1 out of 5' which was a very fun trail and before I know it he pops out of his Rover halfway through a super-sketchy section and says 'and this is a 5 out of 5!' > he has a winch but I definitely will not be going back there again without one! Luckily we didn't have to use that or the chainsaw we brought in my rig. I drove in 4H with the Offroad+ button engaged (and disconnected front/rear sway bars) and game over...there was nothing it couldn't handle.

*Pardon the language on the second vid here...just a bit on-edge with the terrain he was taking us on!

Sponsored

Last edited:

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
Where's the snowstorm? Trail; looks like a fun ride and nothing a rubicon couldn't handle. Your videos are like mine, dash cam footage with a constant conversation with the passenger punctuated with the random "Oh Crap!"

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
Looks like fun. Thanks.

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like someone may have gotten bit by the off-roading bug. Thanks for sharing

scoobycarolanNC

First Name
Scooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mohave
Looks like you had a great time! Now get a bubba rope, some shackles, and maybe a pair of maxtrax. Recovery gear is the most important thing you can have. AND NEVER WHEEL ALONE NO MATTER HOW EASY IT LOOKS.