Warn M15000

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Does anybody know if the Warn M15000 will fit on the front of a JT? I found a great deal on one and I am thinking about getting it. I know it is overkill to have such a big winch but I hate to pass on this deal if it will fit. Thank you in advance for any information that is given.
Sponsored

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Check the JL forums, they would have a better answer given they are a larger community. You could also see the space between the frame horns and then compare its measurements to the width of the base of the winch, as it only needs to sit on a winch plate attached to said horns. Then you figure out what bumper would accomodate it. Just a thought

OP
OP
furrymurray

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
Check the JL forums, they would have a better answer given they are a larger community. You could also see the space between the frame horns and then compare its measurements to the width of the base of the winch, as it only needs to sit on a winch plate attached to said horns. Then you figure out what bumper would accomodate it. Just a thought
I planned on taking some measurements but thought I would post here just in case someone had experience with said winch. Great idea about checking the JL forum! Thank you for that!