Washington, Oregon, Idaho, etc.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Ordered; 2015 Silver Rubicon JKU
Well finally got my VIN and I'm in "D" status for my GCM Late Edition. Would never have known if it wasn't for this forum and going to the dealer myself. I'm guessing I'll probably be driving it in October.
Sponsored

swampy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Willys Wheeler Wrangler, JT Sport S ordered
I should be getting the bed liner now and shipping soon. Going to wait until the end of the week to check status again. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Ordered from Dick's County CJD in Hillsboro, OR. They knocked some off for affiliate rewards.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
Well finally got my VIN and I'm in "D" status for my GCM Late Edition. Would never have known if it wasn't for this forum and going to the dealer myself. I'm guessing I'll probably be driving it in October.
Glad to know someone else in the area was waiting on a GCMLE. I was too since april. I switched to black le from the same dealer that was in stock and taking delivery of it this saturday 8/17. I made the switch the same day we all heard about a GCMLE sitting at a dealership for sale without a name on the window sticker, which did not go the "next" person in the que to receive their order. This pushed me over to make the switch and not wait anymore.

jncomatrix

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR LE Black, 1996 XJ 4.0 5.5" long arm, 2003 Matrix XRS,
Occupation
Commercial Vehicle Director
First pics take her home this weekend

received_910195039353291.jpeg

19634.jpeg

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got back from camping at Sequim Bay. My wife showed my pictures of a Silver JT she chased down in Silverdale this morning. So if you were harassed by a woman at Burger King in Silverdale, I want to thank you for taking the time to show off your rig to my wife. You went above and beyond. Love the snorkel and the dog set up in the back seat.

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just got back from camping at Sequim Bay. My wife showed my pictures of a Silver JT she chased down in Silverdale this morning. So if you were harassed by a woman at Burger King in Silverdale, I want to thank you for taking the time to show off your rig to my wife. You went above and beyond. Love the snorkel and the dog set up in the back seat.
Pictures?

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
can you post the door vehicle tag that has the towing capacity and payload weight on your sport s? ty in advance.
It's not my JT @goofynomad. I'm still waiting for my GCMLE. If it was mine I'd send you a bunch of pics.

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well West Hills (my dealer) sent me an email yesterday saying that I was in "G" status. Slowly my GCMLE is being built.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well West Hills (my dealer) sent me an email yesterday saying that I was in "G" status. Slowly my GCMLE is being built.
That's good news. Mine is supposed to be in Kent today, but I haven't heard from Mackenzie yet. I'm going to call her soon.

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Both you and @NoiseBoy303 have the same sales person. I've got Reggie Ross.
I had Blake originally but he turned me over to Mackenzie. I did meet her once and I expected a phone call from her as she told me she would call.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That's good news. Mine is supposed to be in Kent today, but I haven't heard from Mackenzie yet. I'm going to call her soon.
I heard from Mackenzie, after I called her, and my Punk'n did arrive in Kent yesterday as scheduled.

She said it will be here in about a week. The last 50 miles are the hardest. She says it will be on the next truck.

But, it is close.

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Both you and @NoiseBoy303 have the same sales person. I've got Reggie Ross.
Just picked it up today. I used affiliate pricing and they didn't bat an eye. I love it. Hopefully yours will be as straightforward and easy as mine. Ordered 7/20 and picked up today.

20190910_141233.jpg

Magnus Rudis

First Name
Magnus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just picked it up today. I used affiliate pricing and they didn't bat an eye. I love it. Hopefully yours will be as straightforward and easy as mine. Ordered 7/20 and picked up today.

20190910_141233.jpg

20190910_141233.jpg
Looks fantastic!!! I've been busy moving. The day you picked yours up, I was told mine had left Toledo. Haven't heard a word since. If you don't mind me asking what affiliate program did you use? After all this time I could use a easy and straight forward process and pricing.
Sponsored