Sponsored

Washington, Oregon, Idaho, etc.

Koja

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hydra Blue Gladiator (LEMON), 2021 Hydra blueJT 04 Rubicon, 04 Ultra classic
Occupation
Retired Sailor, what ever i can scrape together
Its here and its Real....

Hydra canopy 1.jpg

Hydra.jpg

Hydracanopy.jpg

thumbnail.jpg
Sponsored

beram

First Name
Chanse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR, 08 Charger, 01 XR650L, 98 VTR1000F Superhawk
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I am in SW WA.

My JTR Gator arrived at Peterson yesterday while I was on the phone with Derik. It will probably be late next week when I will pick it up.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Took Me Till now to find this section. I've had mine since Mar 15 out of Jeep dealer in Coos Bay. I am Pleased as all Get Out with it and How He Looks and Rides-"The SGT MAJOR"!

Deleted member 43264

Northwest Washington here. Had my Jeep Gladiator Willys since July 2021, but I've had a '99 XJ and still have a '95 YJ that I got brand new in 1995.
Left on a post not long ago, but haven't seen much in the way of Gladiator's in my neck of the woods (I commute to Seattle on a daily basis). A Wrangler to Gladiator ratio of 15:1, 15 Wranglers for every 01 Gladiator I see. So whenever I see one, it definitely sticks out.
I love my Wrangler and it's so nice to have something else I love just as much! I don't think I would've had that same feeling with anything other than a Jeep (though I don't think I'd have that same feeling with a Patriot, Renegade or Liberty).

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
Northwest Washington here. Had my Jeep Gladiator Willys since July 2021, but I've had a '99 XJ and still have a '95 YJ that I got brand new in 1995.
Left on a post not long ago, but haven't seen much in the way of Gladiator's in my neck of the woods (I commute to Seattle on a daily basis). A Wrangler to Gladiator ratio of 15:1, 15 Wranglers for every 01 Gladiator I see. So whenever I see one, it definitely sticks out.
I love my Wrangler and it's so nice to have something else I love just as much! I don't think I would've had that same feeling with anything other than a Jeep (though I don't think I'd have that same feeling with a Patriot, Renegade or Liberty).
I live in Yelm and there is three out here and I work in Renton and I don’t see any up there.

Sponsored

Deleted member 43264

I live in Yelm and there is three out here and I work in Renton and I don’t see any up there.
You commute from Yelm to Renton? Yikes, that's a commute for sure. I thought mine was bad, Everett to Seattle everyday. Then again, it looks like you work for Boeing so I guess depending on what shift, traffic wouldn't be too bad. Not to mention if your Gladiator is your daily driver at least you get to spend some quality commute time with your Jeep.

Deleted member 43264

Took Me Till now to find this section. I've had mine since Mar 15 out of Jeep dealer in Coos Bay. I am Pleased as all Get Out with it and How He Looks and Rides-"The SGT MAJOR"!
Coos Bay, nice, I used to live there a way long time ago when there was still a Navy Base out of Charleston, OR.

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
You commute from Yelm to Renton? Yikes, that's a commute for sure. I thought mine was bad, Everett to Seattle everyday. Then again, it looks like you work for Boeing so I guess depending on what shift, traffic wouldn't be too bad. Not to mention if your Gladiator is your daily driver at least you get to spend some quality commute time with your Jeep.
I work 2nd shift so I don’t have to deal with real bad traffic, and I do get some good seat time in and I love especially during the summer when the top and doors are off

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
Spokane/Coeur d’Alene area here.
Anyone else nearby?

Kevin

Sponsored

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Chaimstein

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Punk'n on order, 1965 Pontiac 2+2
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Probably seen you around town then ;)
Stock Orange Rubicon with winch on the front. NOT the orange Rubicon on 37" with green highlights who is also in the Lund/Bethel area.
Sponsored