Sponsored

cbl1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass Limited, Audi Q8
love the decals .... I normally wouldn't say this as I love the Rubicon hood emblem .... but I think it would look better without the rubicon (or if you could get rubicon in a better matching color scheme)

That setup would be incredible on the Mohave with its orange accents.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Graluc

Graluc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon
love the decals .... I normally wouldn't say this as I love the Rubicon hood emblem .... but I think it would look better without the rubicon (or if you could get rubicon in a better matching color scheme)

Agreed. I have a Rubicon sticker in gray, close the the color of the truck, without the outline on the way for it.

Wrludlow

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Law Enforcement

I was with you about deleting the Rubicon decal, but doing a new one in the same color scheme with retro font might look really cool.

Krash1642

First Name
C. Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ 7 (Bessie), 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Bright White (DJ), 2016 Jeep JK Willy’s (traded for wife to get Ford Focus due to work), 2018 JLU Sahara (Wife’s traded for JT)
Occupation
Teacher
Vehicle Showcase
That looks awesome!! What Rock Rails/or steps are those? They seem to fit nice and tight, but also have a small step to them...

Sponsored

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ

ridesaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, RAM
On the original Sting-gray gladiator, Where did you find the "wagon wheels" (they may have also been called triangle/diamond something)? are they steel and what size. Looking for the same type of deal, but I have JL, looking to do the Laredo black with blue decal package. those wheels are the real deal maker. Nice job!

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
We make them and sell, but I haven’t found a reasonable way to ship, so they are pick up only for now. We are thinking about a weld together yourself kit.
A bolt together kit might have wider appeal. The side pieces could be pre-assembled and the top cross piece could slide over the top of the side pieces and bolt in place.
Sponsored