Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I'm trying to keep it as functional as posable. No cosmetic mods that will not improve its off road performance. Hard to do because I don't know what the fish fart I'm doing.
Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I would start with lift wheels and tires. Clayton lift is here along with tazer mini. Wheels ordered and tires are being worked out with my tire guy, either ridge grapplers or toyo rt, depending on availability. Then I would go with an arb twin compressor. Funny thing is the arb twin compressor kit was order earlier this week and arrived 2 days later. Wheels ordered 2 months ago and still haven't gotten them. Ridge grapplers are no where to be found. Oh, one other little hiccup, truck ordered in December still hasn't arrived. Still deciding if I should order the softopper now or wait til best top comes out with one. By the way, this is my first J.E.E.P. I totally get it. Way too many available accessories. Also waiting for the bandland apex 12k winch to go on sale. JTR was ordered with the steel bumper. Also have fridge and slide waiting. Yup, I'm ready to go as soon as the truck gets here. Anytime now. 😊

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Way too many mods to list, but this years is Light bar, Aux switch panel, Train horn and compressor. Then who knows what else.

Bruce

OP
OP
Alans17

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I just placed my order for the new plate and threw in a deflator while I was at it.

TheProdigalBastard

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Wheels (Black rock)/Tires (Nitto Ridge grapplers - 285/75R17 done
Hard Top (still waiting)
Pending mods:
Tint
Shocks
Gears, deciding between 4.56 and 4.88
Trailer brake control
Front Bumper/Winch
Rear Bumper
Decked truck bed storage
Bed Rack
Most of this will be in order, I hope but depends on availability and cash flow.
Sponsored