Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
The Wrath of Khan?
Great movie. But not the correct answer.

"... the line 'The ox is slow, but the earth is patient' is an ancient Buddhist proverb, made up, I believe, for the 1983 Tom Selleck movie High Road to China. A rip-snorting action-adventure rom-com about a World War I flying ace who ferries a rich, young, beautiful socialite to China to rescue her missing father, High Road to China was supposed to be Selleck's consolation prize for missing out on the starring role in Raiders of the Lost Ark."

https://mythicalmonkey.blogspot.com/2012/04/ox-is-slow-but-earth-is-patient.html

Actually one of my favorite movies (so is Khan). I just watched it the other day. For the umpteenth time.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Godfadr

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I have some friends who use a Moby. Great trailer. Probably the only negative* is the time it took them to get theirs. I'm thinking approaching a year.

*They are also expensive. But, if someone can't afford it, they shouldn't complain about the price. Lowering the price means reducing something in the product to less than what other folks would buy. They should instead complain about their situation that has them wanting something they can't afford.
I scored mine used at a good price (about 1/2 off). Frankly, I would not have purchased a new one. Very spendy.

Too bad they went out of business and screwed a bunch of people in the process (lost deposits, etc).

Solid trailer tho.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Great movie. But not the correct answer.

"... the line 'The ox is slow, but the earth is patient' is an ancient Buddhist proverb, made up, I believe, for the 1983 Tom Selleck movie High Road to China. A rip-snorting action-adventure rom-com about a World War I flying ace who ferries a rich, young, beautiful socialite to China to rescue her missing father, High Road to China was supposed to be Selleck's consolation prize for missing out on the starring role in Raiders of the Lost Ark."

https://mythicalmonkey.blogspot.com/2012/04/ox-is-slow-but-earth-is-patient.html

Actually one of my favorite movies (so is Khan). I just watched it the other day. For the umpteenth time.
LOL - me too, my son bought me a collectors edition of the Khan movie a few years back, in a metal case.

I always liked Tom Selleck's work - I don't recall that movie but it's old enough maybe I saw it and forgot. I have all of the Jesse Stone movies.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
An aftermarket key fob that's 1/2 the size of OEM.
I honestly don’t understand why the fob has to be so huge. My Audi fob is reasonably sized and has an integrated key. Just give those who don’t have proximity locks a separate physical key.

D489FE7E-7321-448A-81BA-C9343DB35338.jpeg
0153899A-4AE8-4213-88F4-0D5D5812807C.jpeg

Sponsored

rafaelsmith

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
1) Retractable Mesh/Sunshade from Bestop that works w/Sunrider for Hardtop....like they have for the JK. But considering they have not made one for JL, I doubt it will come to pass. Bestop rep even posted recently that they are not willing to put capital into making them for limited customer base. Mentioned possible kickstarter...but i dont have much faith in that.

2) Half Doors with actual working/fitting uppers. I have always wanted a Jeep with half doors. Should have gotten them on my JK and now they are a thing of the past it seems.

Uparms

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT, 2020 JT, 72 CJ5,2005 LJ, 2002 TJ, 92 YJ
Vehicle Showcase
E-Lockers for Advantek Dana 44, M210 and M220.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
Plow.
upload_2020-1-16_9-54-4.png