Jpeazy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4x4 w/ Max Tow
Occupation
USN
Hello,
I have 2020 Sport. Looking to upgrade the fender turn signals to LED. What you got?
Thanks.
Sponsored

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there,
Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? swaybar wiring harness
@AllMoparParts.com is there part number for Rubicon Swaybar (Smartbar) wiring harness?
I bought this Chassis Wiring 68397972ad but its only for front locker & speedo sensor.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, Benny - tried to get splash guards for my wife's 2023 Wrangler (JLU) RUBICON 4xe
Dealer at first said Weathertech would be a lot cheaper and she could get them for us.
She called back and said - oops, she was looking at the 4xe Grand Cherokee when she quoted us a price and timing and said - she found out weather tech does NOT make them for the 2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe. Odd.............

She looked into the MOPAR splash guards and -GASP!- the price is a killer! IF she can even get them.

I was told that the splash guards for the 4xe Wrangler (JLU) were different but I can't see how that is - I thought they used the same fenders and flares.
I know the ones from my 2020 JT don't fit the 2022 JT perfectly because of the right side frame piece that was added for safety, but a Dremel resolved that..........

Anyway- looking for price on 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4 door 4xe Rubicon splash guards.

IF it matters, rock rails are off, putting on MOPAR steps/running boards for now.
I see some say "does not fit models with factory rock rails" - those are OFF, it no longer has them.
May change to power steps if the steps/running boards don't work out for my wife.

Gee, I wonder why my wife asked about them.........
Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1675785786207

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi there,
Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1675785786207
@AllMoparParts.com is there part number for Rubicon Swaybar (Smartbar) wiring harness?
I bought this Chassis Wiring 68397972ad but its only for front locker & speedo sensor.
Hi,
It appears to be part of the right side chassis harness based on the service info.

There are a few options of this harness which are shown below

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1675796237767

Tru lok or E lock?
Blind spot detection?

I can help with the part # if you can answer the above.

- Benny

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hey, Benny - tried to get splash guards for my wife's 2023 Wrangler (JLU) RUBICON 4xe
Dealer at first said Weathertech would be a lot cheaper and she could get them for us.
She called back and said - oops, she was looking at the 4xe Grand Cherokee when she quoted us a price and timing and said - she found out weather tech does NOT make them for the 2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe. Odd.............

She looked into the MOPAR splash guards and -GASP!- the price is a killer! IF she can even get them.

I was told that the splash guards for the 4xe Wrangler (JLU) were different but I can't see how that is - I thought they used the same fenders and flares.
I know the ones from my 2020 JT don't fit the 2022 JT perfectly because of the right side frame piece that was added for safety, but a Dremel resolved that..........

Anyway- looking for price on 2023 Jeep Wrangler 4 door 4xe Rubicon splash guards.

IF it matters, rock rails are off, putting on MOPAR steps/running boards for now.
I see some say "does not fit models with factory rock rails" - those are OFF, it no longer has them.
May change to power steps if the steps/running boards don't work out for my wife.

Gee, I wonder why my wife asked about them.........
Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1675796237767
Hi Bill,
4Xe's do have a unique part number and I am not sure just why either but we have them listed here
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216082.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216327aa.html

I would ask that you use your discretion when it comes to the side steps because there could be an interference with those as well.
I will send you a code you can use for shipping.

- Benny

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Bill,
4Xe's do have a unique part number and I am not sure just why either but we have them listed here
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216082.html
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/82216327aa.html

I would ask that you use your discretion when it comes to the side steps because there could be an interference with those as well.
I will send you a code you can use for shipping.

- Benny
Benny - thanks.

interesting on the 4xe being unique!
What's being put on my wife's Wrangler is the same thing that the Saharas use, which is basically the Wrangler version of what's on my Overland Gladiator and the stock normal MOPAR splash guards work PERFECTLY on my JT -

This is what we're putting on her Wrangler - so if they work with Sahara, they should work on her Rubicon with Sahara steps.
The Rubicon rock rails do stick further forward so it makes sense.

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1675797472992

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Wife just texted me "Do it"........... so............

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny - thanks.

interesting on the 4xe being unique!
What's being put on my wife's Wrangler is the same thing that the Saharas use, which is basically the Wrangler version of what's on my Overland Gladiator and the stock normal MOPAR splash guards work PERFECTLY on my JT -

This is what we're putting on her Wrangler - so if they work with Sahara, they should work on her Rubicon with Sahara steps.
The Rubicon rock rails do stick further forward so it makes sense.

One day I will figure out what the difference is. You'll be just fine then in that case with those steps.

Thanks,
- Benny

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,
It appears to be part of the right side chassis harness based on the service info.

There are a few options of this harness which are shown below

Tru lok or E lock?
Blind spot detection?

I can help with the part # if you can answer the above.

- Benny
Hi Benny,
Its Tru–Lok™ Lockable Rear Axles
& has Blind spot detection
If its the right side chassis harness, then that's a long one and lots of stuff to remove,
i might be better off just taping to XY291 connector from 8pin connector

thanks,

Sponsored

BGlad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Hi Benny! First thanks for your support for the Jeep community and especially this site. Now I have a longshot question. I have a base gladiator sport. I am installing an aftermarket electric lock kit. I was able to do the front doors no problem. However, while trying to remove the inner door panel on the rear doors, I can’t seem to get the panel to come off. There is a white plastic part that looks like it’s a window guide of some sort that won’t dislodge. I feel like I’m going to break something if I keep pulling the inner door panel out. Would you happen to have a diagram or any other information that would help me remove this inner door panel? I’ve watched YouTube videos but they all seem to skip over this one last part and I feel like I’m missing something simple but I just can’t figure it out and I don’t wanna break my brand new jeep L O L.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny! First thanks for your support for the Jeep community and especially this site. Now I have a longshot question. I have a base gladiator sport. I am installing an aftermarket electric lock kit. I was able to do the front doors no problem. However, while trying to remove the inner door panel on the rear doors, I can’t seem to get the panel to come off. There is a white plastic part that looks like it’s a window guide of some sort that won’t dislodge. I feel like I’m going to break something if I keep pulling the inner door panel out. Would you happen to have a diagram or any other information that would help me remove this inner door panel? I’ve watched YouTube videos but they all seem to skip over this one last part and I feel like I’m missing something simple but I just can’t figure it out and I don’t wanna break my brand new jeep L O L.
Hi,
The attached may help

- Benny

Attachments