b-roc

First Name
Broc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Benny -
Any chance that you have a parts list that I would need to convert the front diff on a 21 mojave to have a factory locker ... I have all of the switch and wiring components external to the diff taken care of .... so I am guessing that it might be a simple as - locker, sensor, wiring internal to the diff and the electrical connector on the diff, plus hardware ... this all assumes that the diff housing is the same between the mojave and rubicon

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny -
Any chance that you have a parts list that I would need to convert the front diff on a 21 mojave to have a factory locker ... I have all of the switch and wiring components external to the diff taken care of .... so I am guessing that it might be a simple as - locker, sensor, wiring internal to the diff and the electrical connector on the diff, plus hardware ... this all assumes that the diff housing is the same between the mojave and rubicon

Thanks in advance!
Hi Broc,
I do not but as I started to look into this it appears the diff itself is only serviced in an axle assembly

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1678846519445

Im not sure what gears you have or plan to go to but Mopar offers this assembly
https://www.allmoparparts.com/sku/77072533aa.html

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
Hi Benny,

I was following a link on the Extreme Recon fender extension install but I can't seem to locate it now. If I recall, you were supposed to order two sets or fronts or two sets or rears, but not a front and rear set. Does this sound familiar to you (or correct to you)? Either way, can you get me pricing on the Extreme Recon fender extensions? I will need 2 sets as my son is also going to do this on his Gladiator. He also bought a steel bumper for his and needs the fog light brackets as he had a plastic bumper previously. Can you get us a part number and pricing for the fog light brackets on the steel bumper as well?

On another note I finally found a set of bead lock rings that we had on backorder since last July!

Thanks Benny.

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Hi Benny,

I was following a link on the Extreme Recon fender extension install but I can't seem to locate it now. If I recall, you were supposed to order two sets or fronts or two sets or rears, but not a front and rear set. Does this sound familiar to you (or correct to you)? Either way, can you get me pricing on the Extreme Recon fender extensions? I will need 2 sets as my son is also going to do this on his Gladiator. He also bought a steel bumper for his and needs the fog light brackets as he had a plastic bumper previously. Can you get us a part number and pricing for the fog light brackets on the steel bumper as well?

On another note I finally found a set of bead lock rings that we had on backorder since last July!

Thanks Benny.
Hi Scott,

I believe it was fronts that are required for a JT. I had a brief discussion with a customer about them but never did see the thread.

Here are links to just the fronts
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-fender-spat-left-68536653aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-fender-spat-right-68536652aa

Youll want to order x2 of each. I will also send you a code you can use.

Good deal on the rings! Where did you find them?

- Benny

kickingaz

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel, 2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
Owner - New River Offroad
Hi Scott,

I believe it was fronts that are required for a JT. I had a brief discussion with a customer about them but never did see the thread.

Here are links to just the fronts
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-fender-spat-left-68536653aa
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-front-fender-spat-right-68536652aa

Youll want to order x2 of each. I will also send you a code you can use.

Good deal on the rings! Where did you find them?

- Benny
Can you get us a part number and pricing for the fog light brackets on the steel bumper as well (my son is moving his fog lights from his plastic bumper to a steel bumper)?

I put out a WTB for them on this forum for the rings and a member had them...got lucky as they were brand new and he had 5.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Can you get us a part number and pricing for the fog light brackets on the steel bumper as well (my son is moving his fog lights from his plastic bumper to a steel bumper)?

I put out a WTB for them on this forum for the rings and a member had them...got lucky as they were brand new and he had 5.
I think you need to go aftermarket for those. The factory LED lamps used on steel bumpers have integrated brackets. They are not the same as used on a plastic bumper. This is what I believe you are going to need https://maximus-3.com/jl-bumper-accessories-/jl-fog-light-adapter-bracket

- Benny

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
Hey Benny @AllMoparParts.com

Could you give me the offset/backspace of these OEM JTR wheels? Also, a part number as well so I can pick up another one since the current spare is a steel one?

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 21.22.32

Thank you :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!

22rubi1202

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
On the tracks
Could I get a military discount? Need to order the receiver hitch for a 22 rubicon.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator/ Liberty
Occupation
Sheetmetal worker AKA Tinknocker
First time Gladiator owner my Jeep has the 7” upgrade from the 5” only problem is it’s a bone stock sport no power locks or windows ( I am an old fashioned kind of guy ) and I am really missing the volume and tuner knobs is there a center stack that will help fix this problem 2021 gladiator thanks for any help you can offer

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Benny - part number and price for front body bolt?
EDIT - not the "front" but the one by the A pillar, just behind the front wheel.
(the front one is ahead of the axle in the area of the engine bay - so it's not that one)
The big long bolt with 3 tubes of Loc-tite spread all over all threads that holds the body to the frame......
It is the one roughly below A pillar, behind the front axle. It sits near the rocker panel pinch weld area not far from where a front mud flap would be.

This is part of it...........the rest is solidly glued up into the body ->

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? 1679624442439

Jeep Gladiator What can we do for you? PXL_20230323_204236187.MP
Sponsored

Last edited: