Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Finally found some tires in stock so they are on the way, along with wheels :rock:
Sponsored

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
That is a terrible and unacceptable response. Have some empathy for a customer that just wants to buy your product.
I respect that and apologized for the frustration he's experiencing, right in the post above your post. Unfortunately the cause of his frustration is stemming from a third party website. This scenario is a great example of why we don't have them for sale yet on our site.
I'll say it again, @Gijohn96, I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing. I hope you understand that we are not trying to make anyone upset, which which is why we have these marked as "Coming Soon" and not yet for sale on Bestop.com.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

yoda13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
I am waiting on my Rockhard bumper. Should be here in September. I am hoping for earlier…

Gijohn96

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland
Occupation
Refinery guy
I respect that and apologized for the frustration he's experiencing, right in the post above your post. Unfortunately the cause of his frustration is stemming from a third party website. This scenario is a great example of why we don't have them for sale yet on our site.
I'll say it again, @Gijohn96, I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing. I hope you understand that we are not trying to make anyone upset, which which is why we have these marked as "Coming Soon" and not yet for sale on Bestop.com.

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Now you are being blatantly dishonest.
They were listed on your website last month without the "coming soon" disclaimer. I have never had any issues with Northridge 4x4 and they seemed just as surprised as me that these were delayed. So you are saying that distributors have access to sell your product line with all the graphics and install instructions without your permission? When Oracle had a delay in manufacturing a product recently, they notified the customers with emails and comments on this forum. I think your response to this a bit childish. @Northridge4x4 you might want to see what one of the vendors is saying. Looks like they are throwing you under the bus here.

Last edited:

Beewdawg

First Name
Brewdawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Truck driver
I ordered clear polycarbonate lense covers to protect my bumper mounted auxiliary lights.
Nothing too glamorous I know, but it's cheap insurance against rock damage to my lights.

Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
Absolutely NOTHING right now! Time to let everything sink in and just enjoy. More mods later!

IamPro2A

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 YJ, '07 Ram, '16 JK, '21 Sport S Max Tow
Waiting on the VisionX reverse lights. I was waiting for the Oracle lights to start shipping before making a decision on which ones, , and now that they have I decided to go with the VisionX. The PnP harness issue with the Oracles doesn't matter, since I mainly just want them for backing down my long, not quite straight, very dark driveway, so I'm just going to an aux switch. I really like that the Oracles look more OEM too. But the pics I saw of the Oracle wires coming out of the lights with no strain relief was a real concern, especially up here in snow and mud country. The VisionX lights and wiring certainly appear more rugged, and as an added bonus, brighter. We shall see.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Well dang I got a email for a awning for $99.00 w S&H $106-107 dang thing was delivered before I could post I was waiting for it. Delivered in 3 days 😲 and the right color to match. :like: :)

16259600311304492024113823257701.jpg

RobbertCole

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 Mustang GT
Regarding the rear tow hook, did you also buy the rear fascia with the hole in it, or are you going to cut a hole through the existing one that is a flat panel?
I ended up using a router and just used the metal being the plastic as a guide. I could have sanded it a little better before reinstallation to make it better, but I honestly don't realize it would look as good as it does.

Pretty good is an enemy of great.

PXL_20210711_214434045.jpg

jjs3845

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Overland

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com
Too late for that. Your response was condescending and rude. AverageDad was right and you should be ashamed. Your company needs to remember who's paying who here and your job and company depends on this person buying your products.

If that's your best response it makes me wonder what if I had a real problem and needed help with your product? Do I call the 3rd party website?

Sponsored

JDMRN81

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Nurse Practitioner
Just got a call from delivery driver while at work. These babies just arrived after almost a 1.5 month wait….

3E45D7B4-82D8-4BA9-8C2F-9A54BC719D2C.png

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I ended up using a router and just used the metal being the plastic as a guide. I could have sanded it a little better before reinstallation to make it better, but I honestly don't realize it would look as good as it does.

Pretty good is an enemy of great.

PXL_20210711_214434045.jpg
That’s how I did mine: taking the bumper apart was an exercise in frustration!

Oh, and I have the Mopar bug deflector and a hood lift strut system showing up soon.

Kevin

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
I have an iDRIVE throttle controller on order that was supposed to have arrived last week, but did not. Had tracking number and everything and it just stalled out. I called vendor and he said they have had a nightmare with deliveries post Covid.

Guess I will just hang on and wait a while longer.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
I have an iDRIVE throttle controller on order that was supposed to have arrived last week, but did not. Had tracking number and everything and it just stalled out. I called vendor and he said they have had a nightmare with deliveries post Covid.

Guess I will just hang on and wait a while longer.
That stinks! Hope you get it soon! I remember you were thinking about it, so I’ll be interested to hear your thoughts once you receive it. Do you have an AT or MT, I don’t recall?

RobbertCole

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1997 Mustang GT
That’s how I did mine: taking the bumper apart was an exercise in frustration!

Oh, and I have the Mopar bug deflector and a hood lift strut system showing up soon.

Kevin
I didnt take the bumper apart and change the bezel. I just took it off and used the steel square hole behind the plastic as a guide for my long router bit. Cut it up in about 10 minutes.

I was going to change out the bezel but I hate when I have to pay more for shipping than I do the cost of the part. So I figured Id give it a try first.
Sponsored