Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I got a ton of stuff. I got myself a River Raider snorkel kit though it's still not here, maybe tomorrow or Monday. I got the eBay LED taillights. My wife got me some stickers and a new Wavian Jerry Can. I need to buy a mount for it. I got a good haul.

Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? 6EE9CF84-671D-40CE-89CB-A6B3D267C653

Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? 6EE9CF84-671D-40CE-89CB-A6B3D267C653
How bright are the reverse lights? That was the only part of thise thst concerned me

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
Unfortunately my Christmas has been delayed a week due to the wife getting covid. On a positive note I let her open her gift (see below) and now she has a week to make sure my gifts are, well let’s say financially comparable lol. Hopefully

Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? 20201226_101052
I don’t know how much those harleys cost, but I’m guessing your JT is going to be pimped out when she’s done.

Sponsored

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
I don’t know how much those harleys cost, but I’m guessing your JT is going to be pimped out when she’s done.
It’s a 2001 Honda shadow classic edition. Buts I’m still hood for a few upgrades

Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
My wife got me some stickers and a new Wavian Jerry Can. I need to buy a mount for it.
I've been thinking about getting Wavian cans instead of Rotopax. How do you like it? Are you getting the mount where it pulls out from above or the backordered ones where it comes out from the side?

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I've been thinking about getting Wavian cans instead of Rotopax. How do you like it? Are you getting the mount where it pulls out from above or the backordered ones where it comes out from the side?
I have only seen the ones that the can goes straight down into I didn't know there were side release ones. I'll probably get whatever I can find locally I'd like to get it mounted. The can and spout themselves are awesome, powder coat and gaskets appear to be very high quality. My wife bought a yellow can instead of a red or black gas one because she didn't know the difference and knows I like bright colors. I'll just have to tell every guy at the gas station I know it's a yellow diesel can and yes I'm putting gasoline in it. I'll label it gasoline though. I had a friend who used to put diesel in his red gas cans. Found that out the hard way filling his lawn mower.

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
It’s a 2001 Honda shadow classic edition. Buts I’m still hood for a few upgrades
That is what I get for looking at the small photo on my phone. Well, and not knowing much about bikes.
Sponsored