Jackdforme

First Name
Doo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT High Altitude
You have great taste in Jeeps! Lol

Those tires look great. I like the OEM wheels as well, but the first thing I am doing is replacing the stock tires. I am planning on going with a 275/65/R20. I am in NH and you cannot pass inspection if your tires extend past the fenders. Same width, just going to a 34.
For what it's worth, they barely stick out. Cooper at3 xlts. Nice manners for an at.

What else are you doing to it? I will get a Sunrider as I had one on my JK and it's a game changer.

20201222_144450.jpg

B-RAD

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator (on order)
Occupation
Fleet Manager
For those that don't know Harleys it's easy to mistake this as a Dyna model due to the exposed shocks---but Dyna Harleys are air cooled---the huge radiator behind the front fender proves this is a water-cooled wannabe ;).

The advantage to this Honda is that it is MUCH less costly than a Harley, much less weight and therefore easier to ride, much better insurance costs.

But f.s.s. it's not a Harley....so therefore 😒
It’s a prefect bike for a first starter bike for my wife. Bikes are like boats. You can’t and shouldn’t start with the biggest and best for your first. This is my 5th bike and 4th Harley so far.

F24660FF-D5B9-4BFC-8F55-1BA94DB59B6C.jpeg

AKDrifter

First Name
Judah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
How bright are the reverse lights? That was the only part of thise thst concerned me
Well I just got a chance to try them out and in a word, terrible. I'll have to get some bumper lights which have improved a lot in the past year. But these things are pretty cool. Definitely makes it look like a more premium vehicle than the plain jane halogens.

20201226_190553.jpg

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Lego has a VIP program that is free to sign up. It allows you access to a lot of their sets a few weeks before launch to the general public. Online or a real Levi store. Also they have a pretty decent point system that you can redeem for cash rewards or other exclusives. The Jeep has been available for over a month with VIP access.

Sponsored

Ghostwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 cj8
Warn Winch!

9A315AFF-11EA-4526-99BA-AD6AC17A76E9.jpeg

Now gotta wait on the backordered winch plate that mounts to the stock Rubicon steel bumper...
yup, actually got my 10s almost a month ago and was hoping to actually use it over Christmas. I let myself get tricked by Northridge with some misleading wording that made it sound like the shipping was just slow, but since I’m rather close to a drop ship from Warn figured it would be here right away. They actually meant backordered. Man, I wish people would just say what they mean. A month ago, I could have paid a little more and actually got one from somebody who actually had one. Live and learn.

Hope they start sending them out next week. Until then, apparently I’m supposed to keep acting like I cant do anything stupid. Yeah...like I’m already living on borrowed time.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
They look like mine. They are very shiny metallic in appearance. I don't have a Rubicon so I can't compare the two. I just wanted some color in the interior.
Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? 20201226_190553
The pics on AZN aren’t very detailed. Your picture showing them “in the wild” is very helpful. Thanks much!! :like:

BilletRUBI

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
yup, actually got my 10s almost a month ago and was hoping to actually use it over Christmas. I let myself get tricked by Northridge with some misleading wording that made it sound like the shipping was just slow, but since I’m rather close to a drop ship from Warn figured it would be here right away. They actually meant backordered. Man, I wish people would just say what they mean. A month ago, I could have paid a little more and actually got one from somebody who actually had one. Live and learn.

Hope they start sending them out next week. Until then, apparently I’m supposed to keep acting like I cant do anything stupid. Yeah...like I’m already living on borrowed time.
I shopped around in early December and realized that nobody had them in stock, so I ordered from a well known company. Figured that I had the best chance of getting one of the first ones when they shipped.

Good luck to you Ghostwave!

Last edited:

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Got new LED headlights ... I'll post pics after install.

Fogs and turns to follow.

Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
It’s a prefect bike for a first starter bike for my wife. Bikes are like boats. You can’t and shouldn’t start with the biggest and best for your first. This is my 5th bike and 4th Harley so far.
That's the reason I started with the Smallest Harleys.... ;)

Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? harley 1

Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? harley 3

Jeep Gladiator What Jeep stuff did y’all get for Christmas? harley 2

Back to the regular thread......

Jeepin' John

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JT Sport S
Occupation
Structural Engineer
Crazy good Christmas this year, with a steel front skid plate to replace the gigantic plastic one, a pair of KC gravity pro6's and their A-pillar mounts, and some cash to blow on a couple Teraflex goodies i've been drooling over, but i did want to post a pic of a sweet Christmas tree ornament. I'm not an ornament guy, but when i saw how well this one was painted and finished to look like my Jeep, i was really blown away

Merry Christmas fellow Jeepers!

61C6DBC7-8D12-41E9-98CA-D415F6B182A2.jpeg

pdwilkins

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
A pair of KC C2 LED lights. Considering getting the auxiliary switches installed to control them. Also might add some lights on the front. Thoughts?