Sponsored

What Would Be A Good OTD Price on this Jeep

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't realize that it was cheap and easy to add sway bar disconnects. Thanks. Probably won't go that route as I said but, good to know that I still can later if I change my mind.

It's a shame you can't get the manual with the 4.10. I don't really trust FCA quality much and the simpler and more mechanical the vehicle the better :LOL:.
You don’t get the towing capacity with the manual either. This auto however is so far quite impressive
Sponsored

nova-refugee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Passport
Occupation
Techy stuff
There are so many little asterisks to know about! Too bad about that. I miss rowing gears.

Zmonster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JK-Sold, 1982 Jeep Scrambler-Sold, 1983 Jeep Scrambler-Sold
Rockcityphoto,

The North Edition comes with these items:

North Edition models come standard with four- or all-wheel drive, complemented by all-season or all-terrain tires for tackling wintry conditions. And just in case you get stuck out in the elements, there are tow hooks and a Jeep Trail Rated kit with tow strap, D-rings, carabiner, gloves, and a safety kit. Heated seats, a heated steering wheel, remote engine start, power heated mirrors, an 8.4-inch touchscreen with SiriusXM Travel Link Weather, and all-weather floor mats round out the list of notable standard features.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2020-jeep-gladiator-north-edition-ready-tackle-winter/

Great Score!

I am looking @ a North Edition and hoping to pull the rigger soon.

Ozarkgolfer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland/BMW X2
Occupation
International Logistics
Go window shopping at the Haik dealer in Houston and let that be your guide with pricing. With 40 on the lot, there's a lot of eye candy.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Buford2590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I wonder how well this negotiation chip will work in Michigan.

guittarmaster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Xterra (soon to purchase gladiator)
Occupation
Chemist

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Can confirm, just picked up an Overland North Edition today for about $8700 off MSRP.

I also somehow ended up with a winch tow strap kit. There was a box in the backseat that neither the sales guy or I knew what it was. It said something like "tool kit" on it and we thought it might have been something for the soft top kit, but after I opened it, it was a nice zip up Jeep bag with a bunch of winch related stuff. The dealer told me I could just keep it.
Good thing the dealer let you keep it. It's standard/included on the North edition, I got one too. They expect you to be a nice guy and pull people out of the snow. ;-).

guittarmaster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chemist
Good thing the dealer let you keep it. It's standard/included on the North edition, I got one too. They expect you to be a nice guy and pull people out of the snow. ;-).
I so want one now!

Sponsored

jadmt

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
i am in the market for a JT but really only interested in a Rubicon or if I could find a well equipped Sport S with max tow for the right price but the Overlands just don't do it for me which is too bad because they are discounted about $10,000 right now.

guittarmaster

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chemist
How’d it play out?
Did you get the overland?

Brave

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
How’d it play out?
Not op but I just bought an overland with the same sticker price today. I got OTD cost of just shy 51k. This included them eating the 3-4 k I was underwater on my car (they actually bought it sight unseen) and they ate all the “dealer upgrades“ of which was a really good tint job and some select spot clear coat and runner upgrades. i probably could have saved some money on the gladiator at another dealership but I couldn’t find any dealership willing to even come close to my car payoff And to sell it private and get close to what they offfered I would have had to do the 90k service (to keep warranty) and fix the stereo which was about $3k. Jeep dealer said they didn’t care about any minor problems on the car 0.o

OP
OP

Buford2590

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
How’d it play out?
I pick mine up this morning. I Got what I think is and extremely good deal at 9.5% below invoice.

Sting Gray North Edition. Everything g I wanted minus the leather seats. Which is not a big deal to me. Almost prefer cloth.

3E9FF0BB-661C-4ABF-85DA-E83A149E4257.jpeg
Sponsored