First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Jeep Wrangler, 1948 CJ2A
Occupation
Engineer
For what it's worth, I received this from my local dealer yesterday.
I understand many believe dealers are usually not the best source of info.

The photo is from Ken Garff CJDR in Salt Lake City, and they have always treated me fair and given me accurate information.
Reach out to Austin if you want additional info.

Agreed a small child could have put together the PDF/Image with photoshop, but I have hope of ordering Punk'n someday.

IMG_5609.jpg
Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I am starting to think Punk'n is a red herring for being a actual 2023 color. That date they quote is in the middle of when 2023 orders would most likely stop and not enough time before the 2024 change over.

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux

The photo is from Ken Garff CJDR in Salt Lake City, and they have always treated me fair and given me accurate information.

Agreed a small child could have put together the PDF/Image with photoshop, but I have hope of ordering Punk'n someday.

Jeep Gladiator What's New - 2023 Gladiator Colors IMG_5609
Hilarious looking flyer. I will wait for the 2023 Press Kit before I believe any of these supposed rumors (I wonder if they are going off of the Mopar Insiders article of have their own source).

JET_83

Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Overland

They made a mistake replacing snaz

Sponsored

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon

Wonder if the "j1: 9/5" on bottom left is order opening?

GOT FLOYD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2021 Mojave gladiator
Agree with keeping snazberry! Punk'n is the ONLY color I would consider over sarge green! So if my Mojave was orange, would it have green accents? I may have to order a new one?

DBravo

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2021 Jeep JL Sahara

I'll be hanging on to my Punk'n '20 Gladiator Overland until the color is available again.šŸ˜ I had to shop outside my local area to get the one I have when I bought it new in June '20. I get compliments on the color all the time.

SJD23

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Wonder if the "j1: 9/5" on bottom left is order opening?
I think ordering is open already. I did see an article saying production of the 2023 MY starts 9/5, so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s what that is

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I think ordering is open already. I did see an article saying production of the 2023 MY starts 9/5, so Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s what that is
Youā€™re right. Makes sense thatā€™s production date. Just heard back from Mark Dodge, where we just ordered a JL, and theyā€™re saying January for ordering Earl.

Sponsored

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Iā€™m underwhelmed.

I realize that each of these colors has a camp, but Iā€™m really surprised that they would design the yellow to be a new ā€Core Colorsā€. Take note Stellanti, thatā€™s just 1 colorā€Sā€ (grammar matters). Then, they wait to release the first limited color months later and that Earl was used on a concept. THEN, Punkā€™n is held back until practically the end of the model year, and Punkā€™n seems to have a huge fan base. Speaking of Ohā€™sā€¦. Oh, and what about the ā€œMetallic Geckoā€ aka MOJITA that was previously leaked to be released in ā€˜22, but it just vanished into the wind.

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
Iā€™m underwhelmed.

I realize that each of these colors has a camp, but Iā€™m really surprised that they would design the yellow to be a new ā€Core Colorsā€. Take note Stellanti, thatā€™s just 1 colorā€Sā€ (grammar matters). Then, they wait to release the first limited color months later and that Earl was used on a concept. THEN, Punkā€™n is held back until practically the end of the model year, and Punkā€™n seems to have a huge fan base. Speaking of Ohā€™sā€¦. Oh, and what about the ā€œMetallic Geckoā€ aka MOJITA that was previously leaked to be released in ā€˜22, but it just vanished into the wind.
Earl was announced as a 2022 color that never arrived. Mojito is NOT a ā€œmetallic Geckoā€. Gecko is Gecko and it was released as announced.
Gecko was a 2012-2013 Wrangler color that was replaced with Hyper Green. Mojito was released as a new JL color
For 2022, Gecko came back for a limited run on the Wrangler and the Gladiator. High Velocity seems to be the ā€œwildā€ color for this year

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Earl was announced as a 2022 color that never arrived. Mojito is NOT a ā€œmetallic Geckoā€. Gecko is Gecko and it was released as announced.
Gecko was a 2012-2013 Wrangler color that was replaced with Hyper Green. Mojito was released as a new JL color
For 2022, Gecko came back for a limited run on the Wrangler and the Gladiator. High Velocity seems to be the ā€œwildā€ color for this year
You are clearly right that Earl was earmarked as a ā€˜22 color.

As for my mention of ā€œMetallic Geckoā€, well, drivetribe previously leaked the ā€˜22 gladiator colors which was picked up in a thread below. Drivetribe has since deleted the linked article within and changed their business model, but this was the initial special color listing for 2022 and a few people were referencing in within tge board. The article referred to gecko as ā€œGecko Pearlcoat Metallicā€œ.

I later referenced this article with a question to a GSM when I was ordering my second Glad and asked him early in 2022 if he could check with his Jeep Rep on the accuracy of these colors and release dates. I was told that the rep was surprised that I had the information and it wasnā€™t wrong, but he didnā€™t have specific dates. I was also told that mojito was simple gecko with metallic added. So, I was simply trying to speak in context of the original ā€˜22 leaked color article.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...und-the-full-2022-gladiator-color-list.50879/

rymanrph

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JT Rubicon
I still think that was a typo referencing Gecko that was finishing up its 2021 run. Nothing is official until it's official and even then, I don't trust anything 100% until you can order it and it shows up at the dealer. High Velocity was supposed to be a 2022 color too and obviously, that didn't happen. I'm pretty sure Earl is still coming, but there is a distinct possibility that it might not and I will have waited a long time for nothing.

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
I still think that was a typo referencing Gecko that was finishing up its 2021 run. Nothing is official until it's official and even then, I don't trust anything 100% until you can order it and it shows up at the dealer. High Velocity was supposed to be a 2022 color too and obviously, that didn't happen. I'm pretty sure Earl is still coming, but there is a distinct possibility that it might not and I will have waited a long time for nothing.
Honestly I am in the same boat on Earl. It may sound stupid, but as I have waited this long my mind wanders in potential different directions. Could decide to reshuffle the stable in a different direction and Jeep might have missed out on a sale by playing stupid games.
Sponsored