First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Jeep Gladiator Where the Kentucky People At? D86C8020-CAD1-4357-9281-2CEE6F0067B8

Well, hell. Lol. On my way home Sunday and I get behind a Sarge Green Sport. He went past my turnoff towards Bloomfield, Springfield, and Taylorsville. Maybe I’ll track him down someday and we can get a pic.
Sponsored

Sponsored

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer
Where is this?? I really want find something within a hour or so of Shelbyville.
This is near Stanton. It's part of the Daniel Boone Backroad Byway. Probably more than an hour away for you. I joined a Jeep group on Facebook and they do rides just about every weekend.
You might look into Dirty Turtle Off-road park. I think it might be closer to you.

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
This is near Stanton. It's part of the Daniel Boone Backroad Byway. Probably more than an hour away for you. I joined a Jeep group on Facebook and they do rides just about every weekend.
You might look into Dirty Turtle Off-road park. I think it might be closer to you.
I have looked into the Daniel Boone Backroad Byway a few times. That is closer to a hour and a half to two hours. What group is it on Facebook? I am not on there, but my wife has an account. I can have her join. Thanks

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer
I have looked into the Daniel Boone Backroad Byway a few times. That is closer to a hour and a half to two hours. What group is it on Facebook? I am not on there, but my wife has an account. I can have her join. Thanks
I'm on One Jeep Crew. There are several from Louisville area. Voodoo is one I think.

Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
22B1BFC1-1E25-4DB3-BCF3-6F412EA67D84.jpeg

Shelbyville also.
Sting gray Mojave 2021
You in live down the road from me. Pulled out on 53 in front of me the other day.

Last edited: