Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone interested in possibly knocking out Badge of Honor trails up in Redbird RSA, Indiana?

Unless it's rained then or anytime soon, I'm planning to go Sunday Oct 10th. Besides having 34s and a stock Rubicon suspension, and maybe some Max Trax, I'm gonna see how it'll do. But it'd be nice to have some company. Especially if I need some help lol!
Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
Anyone interested in possibly knocking out Badge of Honor trails up in Redbird RSA, Indiana?

Unless it's rained then or anytime soon, I'm planning to go Sunday Oct 10th. Besides having 34s and a stock Rubicon suspension, and maybe some Max Trax, I'm gonna see how it'll do. But it'd be nice to have some company. Especially if I need some help lol!
I would but we are leaving for FL the day before.

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
KY peeps. Its a little short notice and I was initially planning on waiting til Spring, but I'm hitting up Turkey Bay OHV Sunday 1/30 with another fellow JT owner from the Louisville area.

The more the merrier! HMU if interested.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
KY peeps. Its a little short notice and I was initially planning on waiting til Spring, but I'm hitting up Turkey Bay OHV Sunday 1/30 with another fellow JT owner from the Louisville area.

The more the merrier! HMU if interested.
I can't make it, but I appreciate you reaching out. I ran some of the KAT yesterday and today.

Hopefully we Kentuckians continue to try to get together . . .

Enjoy LBL . . . let us know how it went.

Sponsored

Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I had a real nice scrape on the top of my Blue Gladiator from LBL. I was following side by sides and went too far. Couldn’t turn around so I ended up in a rut where the bank was higher than the truck. The bottom was banked way to the left and a tree caught the top. Gotta turn the video to where the trees are vertical to understand the slant.
Jeep Gladiator Where the Kentucky People At? 9F95036B-1A43-40EA-BAD0-DB54945D82F2

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
I posted this in the wheeln' thread, but thought you guys would appreciate it too... Had a fun weekend @ DBBB

Nice video! What day did you go? We did Fixer, Spaas and Pumpkin on the 31st, the other direction. Overlapping with the KAT. Pumpkin went pretty well, some scraping (and downed trees that we cut) on Spaas.

Stacked some rocks on the driver side in this pic (I want a lift!):
Jeep Gladiator Where the Kentucky People At? IMG_2018

Looks like you went through there no sweat.

Been on the Byway a few times now. Have done Fixer a few times, Hell's Creek a couple times, Spaas, Pumpkin. Have yet to do Lower Devil's Creek. I think Furnace Pilot will have to wait for a lift, and Fincastle prolly never :). I don't plan on a lift and tires high enough for that one, from what I've seen.

Next trip there for me I think will have Lower Devils Creek and KAT route eastward . . .

Last edited: