First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Sport Max Tow. '20 H2SXSE+. RV-4 Airplane
Occupation
Machine Shop Manager
What's a good one to use? I'd like one that doesn't sacrifice any on-road stability, so from my understanding, Currie antirock is out (though I've never tried them).
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Apex AUTOLYNX disconnect

RHRT

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Jeep Owner
What's a good one to use? I'd like one that doesn't sacrifice any on-road stability, so from my understanding, Currie antirock is out (though I've never tried them).
SwayLOC from Off Road Only. https://offroadonly.com/shop/swayloc/oro-swayloc-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-jt/ I have used JKS front sway bar disconnects on two of my former Jeep GCs and they worked fine. Just that I am older now and having to flip a lever to unlock or lock the front sway bar is a helluva lot easier than the JKS or similar brands of sway bar disconnects. Just my .25 cents(inflation adjusted)..........

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
SwayLOC from Off Road Only. https://offroadonly.com/shop/swayloc/oro-swayloc-for-jeep-wrangler-jl-jt/ I have used JKS front sway bar disconnects on two of my former Jeep GCs and they worked fine. Just that I am older now and having to flip a lever to unlock or lock the front sway bar is a helluva lot easier than the JKS or similar brands of sway bar disconnects. Just my .25 cents(inflation adjusted)..........
And you also get the benefits of having a loose sway bar off road and a stiffer sway bar on road.

RHRT

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Jeep Owner