Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I'm loving my White Knuckle sliders. I dropped the full weight of the JTRD from about 3ft up on them at Rausch Creek. The only damage was that I peeled some of the Line-X coating off.
Sponsored

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
One of the Q&A answers says they mount to pinch weld.
which is a body mounted “slider”. Depends what your want to do with it. Mud and fire roads, fine. But chance you will be dropping full weight on a rock, not fine.
I’m on the hunt for something that is functional that won’t break the bank! I think these might do? Was wondering if anyone is running these a can reply with what they think and how well they work?
https://www.extremeterrain.com/barricade-jeep-gladiator-rock-sliders-textured-black-jg2561.html
The 1st question you need to really ask besides how much you wanna spend is do you want a body mount or a frame mount, if you want something that's serious then you want a frame mount using the body bolts.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Please do! I have a 2021 gladiator jt, Willy’s sport. Not real keen on drilling but if I must….
Normally when people speak of drilling when it comes to rails they're talking about widening the pinch welds not actually drilling new holes
Sponsored