First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Superintendent
Perrysburg has an awesome HS wrestling team. I know totally unrelated.
Soo Scotty Burnette the Perrysburg wrestling coach and the team almost upset St. Eds this year! They took second place at the D1 State tournament. Another off topic comment...

DobaMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Overland, 23 JL Sahara 4xe
I grew up in Ohio, and my Gladiator came from a dealer in Ohio, but I no longer live in Ohio.

Sponsored

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Model 3 & 2022 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
FYI, the FB group "Ohio Jeep Gladiators Owners" is planning a meet-up at Southington Off-Road park on 4/3. If you join the FB group you can find the details and comments for the trip.

JoeDoc

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Construction Superintendent
FYI, the FB group "Ohio Jeep Gladiators Owners" is planning a meet-up at Southington Off-Road park on 4/3. If you join the FB group you can find the details and comments for the trip.
Would love to go. Stuck in California until the 8th then on vacation until 4/22/22. Hopefully they meet up at SOR again this summer?

Sponsored

R0BSTR0SITY

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
HVAC-R
Hopefully they meet up at SOR again this summer?
Join the "Ohio Jeep Gladiators Owners" Facebook group for the details, but I believe they meet the first Sunday of every month at SOR. I attended their Gladiator meet-up/trail ride yesterday for my first time and had a blast. Very cool place to wheel with varying levels of trail/obstacle difficulty and very experienced trail ride leaders.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
Join the "Ohio Jeep Gladiators Owners" Facebook group for the details, but I believe they meet the first Sunday of every month at SOR. I attended their Gladiator meet-up/trail ride yesterday for my first time and had a blast. Very cool place to wheel with varying levels of trail/obstacle difficulty and very experienced trail ride leaders.
I'm glad you got a chance to go to this. Sounds like a lot of fun. I was planning to go as well, but... kids. I'll try again in May.

JoeInOh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Firefighter/paramedic
I'm in a class in Reynoldsburg (Columbus area) and I have seen a handful of nice looking JTs while on my walks around the OFA. Saw a couple of overland setups on 71 near the Mohican area too.

MarkN

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
Was born in Lima in 57, moved to NM. in 68. Does that count? We come back occasionally to see family, shop in Amish country, and get Kewpies and tenderloin sandwiches. Got family in Lima, Columbus, Springfield, Toledo and Indian Lake.
Sponsored