jonb06

jonb06

First Name
Jon B.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
There are other ways of getting high without going to the mountains.

Dubs and subs are targeted at a certain market.

Lol
Guilty lol
Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
if HA included power seats or power and ventilated seats i would have bought it over my rubi for sure.
Im working on just that. 2016 GC seat already installed.. wiring is the hold up!

paloaltan

First Name
Young
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Architect
Just bought my first Jeep and first truck for that matter in Dec 2021, and love my High Altitude. I think it even says Overland build + HA package on my window sticker.

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 3AFE0C2C-42B8-4640-BCCF-A1F13A0DF9CD
Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? IMG_0828

Never in my life did I think I would drive, let alone buy a Jeep, but it's definitely won me over and I love it. The more luxury options were required for my wife to approve. Praying that I don't have some of the issues you see popping around the forums. Would like to opt for bigger tires someday if it doesn't require a lift.

Drlangley

First Name
Randal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Higher Education
Thanks! It’s a Clayton 2.5” with 35s.
Looks like you stuck with the stock wheels (which I REALLY like mine too.). I know you said “35’s,” but what specific tires and corresponding size are they. Thanks.

Sponsored

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
Looks like you stuck with the stock wheels (which I REALLY like mine too.). I know you said “35’s,” but what specific tires and corresponding size are they. Thanks.
35x12.50r20 Goodyear Ultraterrain and I'm using 1.5" wheel spacers.

Mvitch

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Financial Advisor
New to forum and proud owner of 2021 JT Gladiator High Altitude.

Had it for about two months, but had been watching Gladiators since they released and fell in love with the High Altitude trim. Why the hate? It was tough to find any info about the trim and when you did, it was typically a gripe about a Jeep on 20s.

Looking for other HA owners to chime in on why it was the option for them for potential buyers.

I live in the city and plan to do little to no rock crawling whatsoever. I might hit a mild trail enroute to a camp site or outdoor activity (we do enjoy the Indiana Dunes from time to time), but 90% of my JTs use is a daily driver in the city. We get a fair amount of snow in Winter and I'm coming from a Challenger that took a BEATING on the street with potholes and lots of bottoming out on uneven pavement. I love the "rugged luxury" of the HA, and the ability to do/go wherever I need to. It's been the perfect "Dadmobile" for hauling all the stuff that also gets looks because its so polished. A few mods (MBRP exhaust, antennae, tonneau cover and a leveling kit) and I'm completely satisfied and love being in it. Can wait to peel off panels for the summer and beach days with the family. Why did you get your HA?

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? IMG_0828
If those wheels are stock, love ‘em! I would not have just ordered Fuel Beast wheels to replace my stock black wheels

ScottDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
You do you brother. I think the HA is killer.... nice choice.

I bought a Willys because the price was right and the package/trim elevated the overall appearance. The Sport and Overland just didn't do it for me.

I didn't buy my Gladiator for trails and off roading but for the the fun factor (removing doors and roof) and the utility (have a pickup bed) Plus, it aligns to my outdoor lifestyle, like camping, mountain biking, hitting the beach, tailgating, etc. I also live in MA so the weather plays a factor as well.. our winters our tough.

I can appreciate that Jeep offers packages that compliment people's lifestyle.

Wat Dog

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Superintendent
I love mine (especially with the diesel). I constantly get complimented on how it looks. 35s and a Mopar lift will make you smile every time you get in. It’s getting steel bumpers installed as we speak because some punk ass kid hit me before thanksgiving and I’m not dealing with that again.

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 35F8A7FA-26EE-45A8-B58F-AE6DE16CC0A6

BlackBessy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Director of Paid Marketing
I love mine (especially with the diesel). I constantly get complimented on how it looks. 35s and a Mopar lift will make you smile every time you get in. It’s getting steel bumpers installed as we speak because some punk ass kid hit me before thanksgiving and I’m not dealing with that again.

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 35F8A7FA-26EE-45A8-B58F-AE6DE16CC0A6
Nice looking truck, just got a black one Saturday myself. What steel bumpers are you going with? I too, had at least the thought of somebody F'n up my painted bumpers at some point in the future in which case I'd likely take the same route and go steel.

Sponsored

Wat Dog

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Superintendent
Nice looking truck, just got a black one Saturday myself. What steel bumpers are you going with? I too, had at least the thought of somebody F'n up my painted bumpers at some point in the future in which case I'd likely take the same route and go steel.
I’ve got the Rugged Ridge HD front and rear bumpers. They have a bunch of little things I like; the hooks are also shackle points for 3/4” and 7/8” shackles, they have a cut out specifically for a high lift jack, steps on the rear, the front is full width but tucked up tight to the fender, and (now) I’ll need to get a winch to fill the hole up front. No need for the only option not available on a high altitude once I’ve got it all together

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 3052A559-F37F-4FF7-890A-0820A43FB959

Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 7ACA3411-C2BA-4ED2-9910-06EB889DDB8E

Eaglebob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the HA because it was the one I liked and my wife liked. We’ve had it out in the Gold Butte Nat Monument area and added swaybar disconnects right after for a smoother off road but no intent to rock crawl ride. It’s my retirement ride and my truck. Wanted a truck, always wanted a Jeep, so now I have both.
Jeep Gladiator Why the High Altitude? 2511457B-FC8E-459C-88C1-4EA1CE58FD90

Snap

First Name
duvell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Military
New to forum and proud owner of 2021 JT Gladiator High Altitude.

Had it for about two months, but had been watching Gladiators since they released and fell in love with the High Altitude trim. Why the hate? It was tough to find any info about the trim and when you did, it was typically a gripe about a Jeep on 20s.

Looking for other HA owners to chime in on why it was the option for them for potential buyers.

I live in the city and plan to do little to no rock crawling whatsoever. I might hit a mild trail enroute to a camp site or outdoor activity (we do enjoy the Indiana Dunes from time to time), but 90% of my JTs use is a daily driver in the city. We get a fair amount of snow in Winter and I'm coming from a Challenger that took a BEATING on the street with potholes and lots of bottoming out on uneven pavement. I love the "rugged luxury" of the HA, and the ability to do/go wherever I need to. It's been the perfect "Dadmobile" for hauling all the stuff that also gets looks because its so polished. A few mods (MBRP exhaust, antennae, tonneau cover and a leveling kit) and I'm completely satisfied and love being in it. Can wait to peel off panels for the summer and beach days with the family. Why did you get your HA?

IMG_1202.jpg

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Guy walks into a bakery and wants a birthday cake. He starts thinking: chocolate, vanilla, frosting, filling, hmmm what to choose. He prefers vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. A lot of frosting. Oh and put a couple birthday decorations on top. The baker tells him a lot of that stuff is extra cost. No problem he says.

He purchases his cake and sees guys standing behind him telling him he bought the wrong cake. Too much frosting. Too many decorations.

The guy tells them it's not their effing birthday.

Enjoy your High Altitudes every which way you want. It's a Jeep. It's a Gladiator. Nobody should care if you have painted bumpers or God for bid 20" rims. Enjoy your ride. :jk:
Sponsored