Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
Deuces and ATL - Do you have an estimated arrival date? Hate to repeat myself but if anyone has a finished gladiator rubicon with Tan Leather seats please let us know. Aside from the Mopar delays I would bet money another hold up are the tan leather seats.
It notes November 29th, but, other people here have shown delivery dates of December and already have theirs in hand, so... who knows?
Sponsored

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR-HVY 6spd, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Build Thread
Link
Based on the color of your tracker you ordered a HV yellow JT?

Also, yeah the tracker does not display all options for some reason. But mine arrived with everything as ordered.
Yep, im a JTR HV build.

It does list all the build codes at the bottom of the tracker page, which includes the stuff they didnt physically write out. My aux switches and bedliner codes are in it. Thankfully

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Deuces and ATL - Do you have an estimated arrival date? Hate to repeat myself but if anyone has a finished gladiator rubicon with Tan Leather seats please let us know. Aside from the Mopar delays I would bet money another hold up are the tan leather seats.

11/27 is the ETA, but I went cloth, no leather. Only thing that may hold me up is the bedliner

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Yep, im a JTR HV build.

It does list all the build codes at the bottom of the tracker page, which includes the stuff they didnt physically write out. My aux switches and bedliner codes are in it. Thankfully
I had ZERO idea what those codes are but now I'm going to go digging.

Sponsored

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
Super interesting that under the status data at the bottom of Jeep tracker updated today to show 1 and only 1 Gladiator for my dealer. It wasn't there earlier today at all and now lists 1 unit as KZM status (shipped). Nothing has shown up for them under C, D, E, etc up until this point.

My build is still listed as D1 above.... but since it has never shown up in the status data summary below, I'm wondering if that shipped unit is in fact mine.

Dealer told me over the weekend I had a scheduled ship date of Nov 3, but who knows.

It seems the overall status data takes longer to update.

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Cross reference them with the build/order sheet from your dealer. Thats what I did. Its not gibberish, lmao
You saved me heartache. I noticed a few others who ordered the aux switch package, their tracker didn't show it as an explicit option. But, the codes at the bottom do, I was ready to live without it just to get the Jeep! I wonder if there is a master list of each code and their breakdown.

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
You saved me heartache. I noticed a few others who ordered the aux switch package, their tracker didn't show it as an explicit option. But, the codes at the bottom do, I was ready to live without it just to get the Jeep! I wonder if there is a master list of each code and their breakdown.

I had a "WTF!" moment. Had to check to see if I messed up, or the dealer forgot the options, and then stumbled across all the right info in my emails, lmfao

A master list has got to be out there, it's not like its sensitive info. Heck we could make one with some of these "every option/70k JT" build sheets! lol

Sponsored

Strat

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
After Minty's post, I looked on Autotrader and damn if my ordered Gladiator isn't listed at my dealer! There was no photo though, Is that some automatic thing dealers do on expected orders?

briscoelab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTRD, 2021 JLUR, 2020 Gladiator LE
After Minty's post, I looked on Autotrader and damn if my ordered Gladiator isn't listed at my dealer! There was no photo though, Is that some automatic thing dealers do on expected orders?
yes, this is all automated content management stuff. Plus it drives clicks/calls to the dealer.

I sometimes get odd emails from my sales person that don't make any sense. "Hi XXX, are you still interested in a Gladiator?". Even though I'm in the middle of purchasing one from him, lol. Crap like that. It's just the dealers contact management system sending out automated messages.

dinosaurkun

First Name
dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM-ordered
mojave
order confirmed 8-20
order scheduled 8-24
in production 10-10 <--- still in E :crying:
est. arrival 12-2

hydro blue
6sp manual transmission
mirror kit <--- not sure why i asked for this...:facepalm:
OEM front trail cam
black hard top
spray-in bedliner
black leather seats
aux switch
cold weather
active safety
LED lighting
trail-rail
trailer-tow

i dunno how accurate the data at the bottom of the jeeptracker site is.
the tallies for the current status with regards to the dealer has never aligned with where i'm at according to jeeptracker or any other tracking site.

jensjer

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM, Wrangler LJ
Occupation
PhotoAd
1st Order: Ordered Sept 16th arrived Oct. 21st.
Unfortunately I re-ordered with Select-trac... New order, Oct 12th.. I don't even have my Vin sitting in Status C.
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in? IMG_7077
Sponsored