SWAG Gladiator Pricing

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
I've put together a spreadsheet with MY best guess on Gladiator pricing based on rumors and current JL pricing. Nothing is locked so feel free to input whatever pricing you think it'll end up being.

There are four separate tabs/sheets for each trim level within the document. Use either the MSRP, Invoice, or your own number to option out your Gladiator. I've also added discount levels off of the final build and finished by including trade in, down payment, and tax calculations. Note - you'll need to add a number to the discount section (0-5%) to get a final tally.

Everything should calculate itself assuming I did a halfway decent job.

Enjoy!

-RT
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I've put together a spreadsheet with MY best guess on Gladiator pricing based on rumors and current JL pricing. Nothing is locked so feel free to input whatever pricing you think it'll end up being.

There are four separate tabs/sheets for each trim level within the document. Use either the MSRP, Invoice, or your own number to option out your Gladiator. I've also added discount levels off of the final build and finished by including trade in, down payment, and tax calculations. Note - you'll need to add a number to the discount section (0-5%) to get a final tally.

Everything should calculate itself assuming I did a halfway decent job.

Enjoy!

-RT
Thanks. Cool spreadsheet.

There may be an issue with your tax calculation formula. I was on my phone so maybe that’s why it wasn’t working.

OP
OP
RTDNECO

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Thanks. Cool spreadsheet.

There may be an issue with your tax calculation formula. I was on my phone so maybe that’s why it wasn’t working.
I made a change to where it was calculating and re-uploaded the file. Just make sure you add the percentage to the cell showing '0.0%'

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I hope you’re right that there is only a 10 grand spread between the Sport and Rubicon...

Sponsored

OP
OP
RTDNECO

RTDNECO

First Name
Artie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
These prices are based off of the JLU?
Yes. Current JLU pricing from the online configurator plus $3500 per trim (used the same price difference between the 2-door and 4-door Wrangler).

Invoice pricing is essentially the same % difference on the current JLU (~9-10% under MSRP). I had to make assumptions on equipment currently not offered on the Wrangler (trail cam, cargo management, etc.)

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
Very cool. Thanks.

bullitt5897

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Great Spreadsheet! I put one together of my own. I cross compiled all the option pricing between Jeep, Dodge and Ram. Here are the features and pricing I was able to come up with:

8AT $2000
Block Heater $95
LED Group $995
8.4" Radio Group $1595
Trailer Tow* $795
Convenience $395
cold Weather $695
Active Safety $995
Advance Safety $795
Aux Switch* $395
Cargo Management* $495
Dual Top $2295
Prem Soft top $595
Freedom Top $1195
Painted Top $2195
Prem Wheels $995
Steel Bumper* $595
bed cover* $695
bed liner $595
Keyless Entry $495
Painted Fender $495
Trail Cam $295
Leather $1495
wireless BT Speaker* $195
Alpine Audio $1295
Trailer Brake Control $95
4.10 Gears $95
Remote Start $495

Now these arent all the options but should be a majority of them. I "*" several items and this is the reasoning:
1. Trailer tow package I have as $795 as I believe this will contain the same items as the JL wrangler. I also believe the AUX switches are going to be as an optional add on in case you dont want the tow package.
2. Cargo Management I believe will be in and or around $495 due to similarly priced features in the market.
3.Steel bumper I just cut the JLUR package price in half given that this is only for the front bumper.
4. The bed cover is the same price as they charge on the ram 1500
5. BT speaker is priced competitively as would be in the market

If Jeep decides to hold a $3000 or even a $3500 Markup over the JL wrangler they will price themselves outside of the Midsize truck market. For instance a TRD Pro Tacoma fully loaded with every bell and whistle is less than $49k... The ZR2 similarly spec'd is $52k now with the pricing above the JLUR will run you North of $62k!!!! that $10k more than its nearest competitor! a $1000 markup over the JL Wrangler its more competitive at only $7k over its nearest competitor at a price of $59k...

Just my 2 cents...

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I may have missed .... Max Tow esitmate?

Jacobaic

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland GCM
According to the Jeep spokesperson at the Cinci Auto expo today:

Pricing- May/June
Available: June/July

Sponsored

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
According to the Jeep spokesperson at the Cinci Auto expo today:

Pricing- May/June
Available: June/July
Do you have a link to that? Thanks....

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I may have missed .... Max Tow esitmate?
This is a big one for me. I'm thinking by the time I put on Max Tow, 7inch radio, 2 inch lift to fit the 35's I have already purchased I will be almost at Rubi price. Might as well get the Rubi.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
This is a big one for me. I'm thinking by the time I put on Max Tow, 7inch radio, 2 inch lift to fit the 35's I have already purchased I will be almost at Rubi price. Might as well get the Rubi.
Agree. My diff will be sport to sport S... This is going to be interesting. Max Tow could be diesel sized price, or 1 grand. I have no idea - hoping someone will have some idea of price on Max Tow