Sponsored

Bestop Gladiator soft toptop and CORE doors

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there,

We don't do 1-offs, but we have a place that we recommend. If you shoot me a PM i can send you the details.

Code 1 was done in our Michigan office by two engineers on the weekend, it was a labor of love for them and turned out great, unfortunately the way we do production it doesn't allow us to custom orders like Code 1.

CassieAtBestop

Thanks for the help. I really hope you guys will offer a tan top for the Gladiator. If I was buying a JL I would for sure be ordering one.

I know you guys did some one off work for Project Code1. If someone wanted a one off tan top for the Gladiator and Tan uppers for the Core doors is that something that could be possible ? I know you guys make the OEM stuff so I’d love to have that OEM quality in the a colour choice that is available for the JL but on my Gladiator. I don’t mind paying extra for it, but hopefully it will be possible so I know how to order my Gladiator.

Thanks for the help.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Yes, you would need to open the tailgate, there is some tension that holds it in place and makes it difficult, if not impossible to open without opening the tailgate.

Hope that helps!

CassieAtBestop

Hi Cassie @BestopTeam

We were wondering if the soft tonneau cover can only be opened by lowering the tailgate?

Thanks for being so responsive!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Hey there,

We don't do 1-offs, but we have a place that we recommend. If you shoot me a PM i can send you the details.

Code 1 was done in our Michigan office by two engineers on the weekend, it was a labor of love for them and turned out great, unfortunately the way we do production it doesn't allow us to custom orders like Code 1.

CassieAtBestop
I’m just in Toronto so I don’t mind driving to Michigan if need be lol. But I’ll shoot you a pm

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Our HQ is in Colorado, we do have an office in Michigan for OEM operations :)

CassieAtBestop

I’m just in Toronto so I don’t mind driving to Michigan if need be lol. But I’ll shoot you a pm

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Our HQ is in Colorado, we do have an office in Michigan for OEM operations :)

CassieAtBestop
Out of curiosity are the CORE doors coming out next year because jeep is releasing OEM half doors?

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Nope :) We decided to do Core doors for JK first, then JL which also includes Gladiator.

CassieAtBestop

Out of curiosity are the CORE doors coming out next year because jeep is releasing OEM half doors?

Sponsored

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
@BestopTeam Will you make a boot to fit over the open soft top and zip up to keep the top from flapping while driving on long trips? Or short trips for that matter?

011Crmn

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gator
I emailed Suntop to ask if they were developing a soft top for the Gladiator and got this response:

Hi Rob,

We’ll surely make a top for the gladiator, but not only. We have already a complete project on the paper.

Unfortunately in Europe it will be available late 2020 and we’ll wait that date to develope all the parts.

Suntop Staff

SUNTOP srl

http://www.thesuntop.com/

They appear to be based out of Italy and sold in North America by Extreme Terrain. I don't have any experience with them other than seeing the product online but it does appear similar to the Off Road Heros top, which i currently run on my JKU. http://www.offroadheroes.com/index.html

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
For the soft top? You shouldn't need a boot, it will be similar to our other tops :)

CassieAtBestop

@BestopTeam Will you make a boot to fit over the open soft top and zip up to keep the top from flapping while driving on long trips? Or short trips for that matter?