Order remorse question

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
I tried a quick Google search and not finding the answer. I'm a little remorseful of not opting for the paint matched fenders and led lighting group. I read somewhere on here that options can be added after an order has been placed but I can't seem to find it. Nor can I find how long I have to make changes. Any help would be great.

Justin
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
I tried a quick Google search and not finding the answer. I'm a little remorseful of not opting for the paint matched fenders and led lighting group. I read somewhere on here that options can be added after an order has been placed but I can't seem to find it. Nor can I find how long I have to make changes. Any help would be great.

Justin
When did you order? Your dealer can make changes so don’t be afraid to ask. Lots of steps in the process and until your dealer pays the factory for it there’s time.

OP
OP

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
I placed the order Tuesday with a deposit. I called them Thursday and confirmed the order was placed before it was opened up to Canada. I guess it's not a huge deal but I think id prefer having it.

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
I placed the order Tuesday with a deposit. I called them Thursday and confirmed the order was placed before it was opened up to Canada. I guess it's not a huge deal but I think id prefer having it.
As long as you don’t have a vin you should be able to make changes.

MPFit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500
Why opt for LED group out of curiosity? I’ve considered it but not sure if it is worth it.

Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Why opt for LED group out of curiosity? I’ve considered it but not sure if it is worth it.
I have no experience with the JL, but factory JK headlights are anemic and a lot of owners like myself swap them out for aftermarket LEDs so we can see at night.

OP
OP

Dallas91

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Silverado ltz
I had a hard time swallowing the price tag so I went base Rubicon but I know how much better the LED lights are at night. Everything I've read confirmed this. My old jk I switched to eBay special LEDs and the were ok but no match to quality ones which are pretty pricey.

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
It wasn't an option for me on my sport s but it is one of the first upgrades I'm planning on doing besides lift tires and ceramic coat.

Does anyone with experience with aftermarket have recommendations on a good brand to go with?

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
Even after a VIN is assigned you might have a chance for little changes like that. I kept changing things for almost 2 weeks after my order was sent out.

Sponsored

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
Thank you. Just what I'm looking for.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I called my dealer about a week after placing my order and made a few changes. No big deal. He was cool with it.

Malarkey21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1993 BMW 325is, 2016 Triumph Street Twin
@Dallas91 The OEM LED lights are sold aftermarket too (mopar parts) so its 100% possible to add them after you get it. They have had them on display in the autoshow booths. (there is a video on youtube somewhere)

I ordered the black fenders too and Im thinking about trying to wrap them. $500 for paint just seems too expensive.

LED head lights

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/led-headlamp-pair-jeep-wrangler-jl

LED fog lights.

https://store.mopar.com/accessories...sories-fog_light/led_fog_lights_82215163.html

End of the day, if you cant get your order adjusted you are not SOL.
Sponsored