Gauging popular style for two bumper variants

Which style do you prefer?

• Total voters
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota, Jeep, Chevy, GMC, Ford, Dodge
Hello!

We're excited to show off some upcoming off-road bumper products soon for the Gladiator to include a dual swing out rear bumper but we wanted to get some feedback!

Below you'll see a shot of the rear of the Gladiator --

Curious if most would prefer the bumper to meet the corner (Option #1) or would people prefer the bumper extend around the corner to the highlighted area (Option #2)?

Your feedback will certainly help us steer the design to either one or the other unless the demand is there for both!

Thanks,

Expedition One

glad-design.jpg
Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Hello!

We're excited to show off some upcoming off-road bumper products soon for the Gladiator to include a dual swing out rear bumper but we wanted to get some feedback!
2 for sure. that extra protection there would be a deal maker for me and I could lose the rubi rails in the back for a little extra clearance which would be nice. I'm not far from you guys if you need a guinea pig gladiator for anything. I love the expedition one bumpers I had on my JK. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

OP
OP
Expedition One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 for sure. that extra protection there would be a deal maker for me and I could lose the rubi rails in the back for a little extra clearance which would be nice. I'm not far from you guys if you need a guinea pig gladiator for anything. I love the expedition one bumpers I had on my JK. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Appreciate the feedback -- I'll certainly pass your info along if another Gladiator might be needed for internal testing.

Cheers

sodak

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator rubicon
What do you mean by swing out..Like tire carrier?..If so I'd love that..and option 2 for me as well.

OP
OP
Expedition One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What do you mean by swing out..Like tire carrier?..If so I'd love that..and option 2 for me as well.
That is correct -- two swing arms with one able to hold a spare tire.

Details coming soon!

Sponsored

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
Option 2, especially if there was a step there. It would be nice with a swing arm and without option.

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
I like option 2, as long as it's not as gaudy as the Fab Fours version...that one looks tacky as hell to me.

Sponsored

sodak

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator rubicon
I have the Rubicon..and I'd take them off for a well made steel bumper that extended that far and had a tire carrier.

OP
OP
Expedition One
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the Rubicon..and I'd take them off for a well made steel bumper that extended that far and had a tire carrier.
Hoping to share some early product photos here in the next few weeks.. stay tuned

Space Invader

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Whichever option is less important than this consideration: Will my Jeep have armor and protection from rocks? If your product does not offer protection, then it must not preclude installation of other armor products.
Sponsored