It's something we can definitely bring up with our design team but definitely check out some of the product shots a few posts up we took just after SEMA!Looks good and like it came with the truck originally! Great job.
If both spares get relocated up to the swing outs, this opens up the OEM spare space for lots of other uses like extra fuel tank, watertanks, spare parts storage bins, etc.
Will you be making a large skid plate for the spare tire area back to the bumper?
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...-two-bumper-variants.21998/page-2#post-384034send link please
Bumper is ready to order here - https://expeditiononestore.com/t/jeep-jt-gladiator
Can we purchase the dual swing arm separately and install it on the Rubicon steel bumper or is this a package that works together? If so, are there any differences between the factory Rubicon bumper and your bumper with regards to the parking sensors, tow hitch, and the electrics that connect to the trailers etc?Bumper is ready to order here - https://expeditiononestore.com/t/jeep-jt-gladiator
Our products are also marked 15% off during our Holiday promotion! Be sure to also enter in the promo code: holiday19 for an additional $100 credit towards your shipping costs.
The dual swing arm design is built from the ground up to work specifically with our bumper.Can we purchase the dual swing arm separately and install it on the Rubicon steel bumper or is this a package that works together? If so, are there any differences between the factory Rubicon bumper and your bumper with regards to the parking sensors, tow hitch, and the electrics that connect to the trailers etc?
We appreciate it --So it's $1,000 for the base bumper with no tire carrier powdercoated? And that doesn't include shipping? Ouch.
Nice product, but unless I find a lucky scratch-off ticket I'm going to have to pass for now.
We appreciate it --
Our products are purpose-built with many features that provide value to our off-road minded enthusiasts and, on average, are in a similar price range with many of our high-end competitors.
There are definitely a lot of great products out there to choose from and everyone should pick what works best for them within their budget
- A high-clearance minded bumper with side wrap-around protection (including reinforced frame brackets for the sides for heavy rock impact/abuse
- Our Gladiator products are compatible out the gate with existing parking sensors
- Reinforced welded in-house with 3/16" US laser-cut Steel
- A unique dual swing arm design with a first-of-its-kind patent pending latch system for easy use and zero-rattle
- Modular arms that are compatible for an array of many aftermarket universal mount systems and lock in place when swung out.
- Spindle bearings and our unique latch mechanism are fully rebuildable/replaceable to make them run like new after years of wear
- Can accommodate up to a 38" recommended tire size
- Our bumpers work around your existing stock receiver hitch & wiring plugs which is integrated into the bumper itself
Absolutely --The web site is a littler sparse on details. Can you add the dimensions including weight, Tire size capability , install doc and of course we can never get enough pictures close up and both sides.. Can it handle extra weight like a high lift hack , pull pall or a titian gas tank?
Great can't wait to see them. Is there a reason why the tire is on the right instead of the left out of the drivers view?Absolutely --
We've been recovering from a few trade shows but more details will be added to the product page before everyone breaks for the holidays.
The arms can definitely hold extra weight (hi-lifts, tanks, fuel packs, etc)