First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
:swear::headbang:Venting.... sick and tired of people texting and driving. I don’t care if it’s in stop and go traffic or the interstate ... fu&:$-n tired of it. Constantly on the brakes because they are not watching traffic, head or eyes darting up and down like they are practicing giving”air head”. States pass laws to try and limit this but seems like nothing is getting better. Not one for big government regulations but something has to give on this :ontheloo:. People wonder why there is road rage and the bird flying so often. And I’m the one being told to relax and just let it go... how bout the idiot mfers, that are not paying attention and causing more traffic problems????
Sponsored

Mkcagle

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Gladiator Sport S w/max tow
1 mile from my house 2 days ago 4 people died because of a woman texting and driving. She ran a stop light and broadsided a a car with a mother and her 2 young daughters. All 4 died at the crash scene. The woman still had the phone in her hand responding too a text.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
1 mile from my house 2 days ago 4 people died because of a woman texting and driving. She ran a stop light and broadsided a a car with a mother and her 2 young daughters. All 4 died at the crash scene. The woman still had the phone in her hand responding too a text.
So unnecessary and heartbreaking. All the technology that exists and we can't fix this. Or is it we DON'T want to fix this. Too much money to be made in cellular service.
Sponsored