Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Director
I was thinking one in 10mm.
CMMG makes 'em in that caliber too. I went with .45 as I have other firearms chambered in the .45ACP round & I didn't want to add a new caliber to my arsenal.

It's a very well made, accurate and easy to shoot firearm. I'm extremely pleased with it.
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
CMMG makes 'em in that caliber too. I went with .45 as I have other firearms chambered in the .45ACP round & I didn't want to add a new caliber to my arsenal.

It's a very well made, accurate and easy to shoot firearm. I'm extremely pleased with it.
The one gun shop had the 10. I almost bought it. Didn't think I could slip that one by the wifey.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
In September I went to the SLC area gun show and I picked up a Canik Rival. My first "look at me!" gun. I've wanted to try Canik for a bit, and wanted something less utilitarian.

I originally was looking for an 1895 big loop lever in .45-70, but I'm not keen on buying it with a "tv/movie star" premium (it's been in Jurassic World and Yellowstone). What sold for $1000 new is $1500 new/used.

And I'm seriously thinking about dumping my 16" barrels and going 10.5"-12". The weight difference is quite noticeable.
Sponsored