Naked gladiator adventure in GA

ShikGluon

First Name
Zaza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Punk'n
I was in GA for Christmas and it got up to 70, so we took the door and top off of Venatore (my Gladiator). It was a freaking blast driving around like that!!!! I was having fun, driving off the road, decided to hit a puddle... let's just say it was deeper than I expected!! My brother was standing in the passenger seat at the time, and the water went up and over the windshield! He was soaked! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Def a time I will never forget. :)

Hope you enjoy the video and photos. I didn't add any audio to the video, was just being lazy. :)

DSC_8458.jpg

DSC_8461.jpg

DSC_8466.jpg

DSC_8420.jpg

DSC_8421.jpg

DSC_8439.jpg

DSC_8453.jpg

DSC_8457.jpg

DSC_8460.jpg

DSC_8462.jpg

DSC_8463.jpg

DSC_8464.jpg

DSC_8465.jpg
Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
True dat!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I was in GA for Christmas and it got up to 70, so we took the door and top off of Venatore (my Gladiator). It was a freaking blast driving around like that!!!! I was having fun, driving off the road, decided to hit a puddle... let's just say it was deeper than I expected!! My brother was standing in the passenger seat at the time, and the water went up and over the windshield! He was soaked! I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Def a time I will never forget. :)

Hope you enjoy the video and photos. I didn't add any audio to the video, was just being lazy. :)

DSC_8458.jpg

DSC_8461.jpg

DSC_8466.jpg

DSC_8420.jpg

DSC_8421.jpg

DSC_8439.jpg

DSC_8453.jpg

DSC_8457.jpg

DSC_8460.jpg

DSC_8462.jpg

DSC_8463.jpg

DSC_8464.jpg

DSC_8465.jpg
Don't mean to be a jerk here but considering what I do for a living, your brother was being irresponsible here. Glad it was a good time for the two of you nonetheless but ejections do happen and can end in serious if not fatal injuries. I've taken care of people who have been ejected out of golf carts with some serious head injuries and your Gladiator goes faster than a golf cart so please be careful out there.

OP
OP
ShikGluon

ShikGluon

First Name
Zaza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon 2020 Punk'n
Don't mean to be a jerk here but considering what I do for a living, your brother was being irresponsible here. Glad it was a good time for the two of you nonetheless but ejections do happen and can end in serious if not fatal injuries. I've taken care of people who have been ejected out of golf carts with some serious head injuries and your Gladiator goes faster than a golf cart so please be careful out there.
I know, I told him. :)

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I've taken care of people who have been ejected out of golf carts
LMAO, i thought I was in a rare league until i read that.

Last summer i was riding with the groom to meet the rest of the wedding party for photos overlooking the lake, when the groom decided to crank the wheel and jack the parking brake. Lets just say I spilled my beer. slightly sprained my wrist/elbow and my suit was filthy. Oh did I mention I was ejected from the golf cart in front of the whole wedding party? I think i used the lords name in vain, twice. :devil::angry:

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
You are lucky to get that adventure in before he rain. It has not stopped and it’s damn irritating.

I saw a guy near Stone Mountain building an ark. He was using his Gladiator to haul the wood including a bunch of plywood. You can’t make this shit up...

jimgrains51

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Awesome video! Next time ill use my gladiator on my next metal detecting gig, Ill be sure to take some photos and videos. Its always great to be able to look back on the adventure and excitement. Metal detecting is just so much fun. If youre looking to get into metal detecting, I would suggest you visit this website.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation